Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

Works fine. Needs to have the reward potential looked at though. Losing a lot of GP/hr because the script goes over the set reward potential. I have it set to 86 which I found got me what I wanted (88%). If I set it to 88% it'll go over every single time to 91+. Even at 86% it'll still go over sometimes. Also, can you add an option to change the level at which prayer potions are used. Like I want to drink prayer potions when theres 2 points left. Sometimes you'll see the bot drink a sip of prayer potion when the barrow brother only has 3 hp and yet you still have 8 prayer points left with 10 seconds on drain. Basically just efficiency updates and this script is golden. Appreciate the trial.

Edited by 2mg

On 3/20/2019 at 1:23 PM, lol9999 said:

it started but logging me out

Reason is in the logger. Please read troubleshooting section

On 3/20/2019 at 1:47 PM, 2mg said:

Works fine. Needs to have the reward potential looked at though. Losing a lot of GP/hr because the script goes over the set reward potential. I have it set to 86 which I found got me what I wanted (88%). If I set it to 88% it'll go over every single time to 91+. Even at 86% it'll still go over sometimes. Also, can you add an option to change the level at which prayer potions are used. Like I want to drink prayer potions when theres 2 points left. Sometimes you'll see the bot drink a sip of prayer potion when the barrow brother only has 3 hp and yet you still have 8 prayer points left with 10 seconds on drain. Basically just efficiency updates and this script is golden. Appreciate the trial.

How would you suggest doing the reward potential, in a repeatable way? The only way to hit exact % would be to search for specific enemies, which may or may not be on the shortest path. Going in and out of doors until you get the correct enemy would be an option, but I doubt it would be more time efficient.

The current prayer threshold uses this formula:
nextDrainAmount = 8 + {killed brother count}
prayerThreshold = 3 + (nextDrainAmount ONLY IF next drain is 4 seconds or less away; otherwise 0)

I don't think it's overly safe, although you are correct that it does not account for enemy remaining health. Accounting for that would introduce a risk though, as there's always a chance you'll be hitting 0's for the next 5 minutes.

22 hours ago, XiledPure said:

Very interested! Do you also have a Zulrah script? Either way, if I could get a trial of some sorts before I purchase I'd like if you accept 07 gold. Thank you

I don't have a zulrah script, but will start a trial for you. Purchase with 07 gold can be done thru the Vouchers subsection of the marketplace

6 hours ago, youknowwh0 said:

Would it be possible to get a trial as well? Thanks.

Sure

2 hours ago, lol9999 said:

bot now stuck by moving barrows tab and dueling ring from one place to another ..  i dont like this bot anymore , can i get refund?

i cant even leave it unwatched otherwise ill get banned

You can try to get a refund in the refunds section, but I doubt you'll have any luck with that, since the solutions to your issues are written in the first post under troubleshooting 

On ‎3‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 8:43 PM, alz1 said:

Got a moderate ban using this. Never ran a bot before on this account. The bot never screwed up anything, I'm guessing my ip was flag from when I got caught botting last year. What you think? Ran it only like 3 hours a day for 2 days 

Did you use Mirror mode? I have got banned for 2 days either, still botting my acc highly. I think it was just a coincidence

Hey, starting off i'd like to say Thank you for this amazing script.

It almost never lets me down and one of my accounts just reached 1k barrows chests 100% thru your script and it is still going strong :)

The GUI is easy to understand and the script just does what it is supposed to do, nothing more nothing less. 

One small potential bug i have noticed is that it sometimes stands above a brother his hill and the status keeps saying changing prayer\entering brother and nothing will happen. It will just change between those status reports. A reboot will always fix this and it almost never happens (so dont think its human error).

Apart from that 10/10 script. Would recommend everyone checking this out (actually not cos rip prices otherwise) :P. 

• Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)