Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

3 minutes ago, tmanowen said:

Thinking about buying this or at least getting a trial soon.. 

Have an account I'm training and wondering if this script supports these stats. 40 Defence, 61 Range(rune cbow), 53 Mage(Earth blast), 40 agility, 43 pray. Almost to these stats and would not like a trial just yet ^_^

It wouldn't be very efficient with those stats (with a bot nor manually); but doable

• Like 1

I was thinking of buying this and creating a couple bot accounts with 75mage + 60 range, but i wanted to ask if i needed to complete quests on them or if i could just buy some barrows teleports and dueling rings and its good to go? Also if i could get a trail that would be nice, then ill know the stats i need on my botting accounts before i buy a monthly subscription.

Edited by redman12

3 hours ago, redman12 said:

I was thinking of buying this and creating a couple bot accounts with 75mage + 60 range, but i wanted to ask if i needed to complete quests on them or if i could just buy some barrows teleports and dueling rings and its good to go? Also if i could get a trail that would be nice, then ill know the stats i need on my botting accounts before i buy a monthly subscription.

As far as the script goes: Pretty damn amazing, did 200+ chests for me so far. I would advise running it in Injection instead of Mirror if not willing to babysit, however if you are close by, you can run it via Mirror.

75 magic and 60 ranged is good enough, however I would advise you to get 61 ranged for rune crossbow. It works really well against Ahrim and saves you prayer potions.
All the routes are optional. The only requirement for the Barrows Teleport Tab is that your accounts enter Morytania at least once (hence Priest in Peril is the only requirement). Barrows tabs is by far the best route both for time, efficiency and the script handles best with this method too.

Good luck!

5 hours ago, SakuraHope said:

As far as the script goes: Pretty damn amazing, did 200+ chests for me so far. I would advise running it in Injection instead of Mirror if not willing to babysit, however if you are close by, you can run it via Mirror.

75 magic and 60 ranged is good enough, however I would advise you to get 61 ranged for rune crossbow. It works really well against Ahrim and saves you prayer potions.
All the routes are optional. The only requirement for the Barrows Teleport Tab is that your accounts enter Morytania at least once (hence Priest in Peril is the only requirement). Barrows tabs is by far the best route both for time, efficiency and the script handles best with this method too.

Good luck!

Cheers for the detailed reply, Ill probably buy it once i get my 2nd account to same stats. btw whats the banrate on this? i know that using any bot will eventually get ur account banned but is there like a expectation? if i was to bot 8+h a day with breaks included would i get banned in a matter of days or weeks roughly?

3 hours ago, redman12 said:

Cheers for the detailed reply, Ill probably buy it once i get my 2nd account to same stats. btw whats the banrate on this? i know that using any bot will eventually get ur account banned but is there like a expectation? if i was to bot 8+h a day with breaks included would i get banned in a matter of days or weeks roughly?

It depends on both luck and your ability honestly.

I do legit things on my account and I am usually online about 12+ hours (I play at work and such).
This most likely means no flags for me for playing a lot. I would recommend that you dont bot for more than 6 hours / day either way, I rarely go over that, just in case.
If you are strictly looking for money, barrows is not the best option. Zulrah would be best, however the ban rate there is much much higher than at barrows. Bot smart, live long.

As I said in my previous post, DO NOT use Mirror mode if you cannt babysit the whole time its running. Its not the fault of the scripter, the Mirror client is just garbage, doesnt provide good enough support for a script like this (many many issues, I usually have to step in about 4-5 times each hour to fix the client manually, not to mention it doesnt even work on low end pcs, with this script at least). The injection client you can leave there for however long you like, runs perfectly.

As for reference, the GP / Hour at barrows with OK gear is about: 300k / Hour without uniques.
If you get uniques it can go as far as few million but that would mean you got multiple barrows items and that they also were on the expensive side (most items are 200k or less).

Good luck.

Edited by SakuraHope

On 4/23/2019 at 4:31 PM, Tridan said:

nice script mate seems to be working well. Do you think you would be able to add an option to not bank the runes etc after every chest?

Please elaborate; what do you gain from not banking your loot?

On 4/24/2019 at 2:18 AM, Tridan said:

think you could add an option for imbued heart?

Can add to the TODO list for next update.

• Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)