Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

Ello Frost.

I have bought this script before, planning on again (edit: just bought it)
If any of the users are using it on Ironman, I would be glad to hear from you too.

I have a SERIOUS problem with the shortcut travel option.
For some reason the script disables running (even when I provide it with stamina potions), resulting in the webwalker (I assume one is used) to click the trapdoor and other spots about a billion times instead of waiting for my character to actually go there. Is there a fix for this?

Another issue I am facing:

I have a pool in my house, but this one only restores run energy and special attack.
There is altar right next to it, but the bot wants to just spam click this one (the pool) for prayer, which will never happen for obvious reason. This actually disables banking via house for me, which is the only option I can use. Can this be fixed in any way?

I tried everything including moving the pool outside onto another plot space, doesnt help. This actually disables the only method that works for me.

OSBot client version:

Mirror mode (Yes/No):

No.

Detailed bug description:

As stated above.

Script Status & Current Task (As displayed in the paint):

As stated above.

Screenshots (If available):

I dont see much use for it.

Relevant logs (If available):

No logger message with this issue.

Thanks in advnace,

P.

Edited by SakuraHope

22 hours ago, SakuraHope said:

Ello Frost.

I have bought this script before, planning on again (edit: just bought it)
If any of the users are using it on Ironman, I would be glad to hear from you too.

I have a SERIOUS problem with the shortcut travel option.
For some reason the script disables running (even when I provide it with stamina potions), resulting in the webwalker (I assume one is used) to click the trapdoor and other spots about a billion times instead of waiting for my character to actually go there. Is there a fix for this?

Another issue I am facing:

I have a pool in my house, but this one only restores run energy and special attack.
There is altar right next to it, but the bot wants to just spam click this one (the pool) for prayer, which will never happen for obvious reason. This actually disables banking via house for me, which is the only option I can use. Can this be fixed in any way?

I tried everything including moving the pool outside onto another plot space, doesnt help. This actually disables the only method that works for me.

OSBot client version:

Mirror mode (Yes/No):

No.

Detailed bug description:

As stated above.

Script Status & Current Task (As displayed in the paint):

As stated above.

Screenshots (If available):

I dont see much use for it.

Relevant logs (If available):

No logger message with this issue.

Thanks in advnace,

P.

Thanks for the reports

The shortcut route disabled run initially to save up energy for the swamp run. I've increased the action delays a little, and added better support for energy/stam potions (will no longer disable run if using potions)

I'll add support for the lower tiers of house pools also. I assume the desired behavior is that in case of low pool and altar, it will use both.

7 minutes ago, FrostBug said:

Thanks for the reports

The shortcut route disabled run initially to save up energy for the swamp run. I've increased the action delays a little, and added better support for energy/stam potions (will no longer disable run if using potions)

I'll add support for the lower tiers of house pools also. I assume the desired behavior is that in case of low pool and altar, it will use both.

Thank you for your reply.

It would indeed be the best if it used the altar and pool too, recharing both prayer, run energy and special attack.
The potion update is most welcome, thank you!

Version 1.6.4 has been committed to the SDN, and will be live within 24 hours.

ChangeLog:
- Added support for Rune pouch (uses pouch if present; will not restock it)
- Increased chest-looting speed when chest will not pop a barrow brother
- Increased use of hotkeys
- Added additional debugging when selecting a target
- Shortcut route now better supports energy/stamina potions
- Fixed a bug with using lower-tier restoration pools in House portal route

• Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)