Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

Just now, face of dead said:

Hey Frosty,

I recently purchased your FrostCaves and quite happy with the results. Got my first ever Firecape after playing around with the configuration of my equipment a bit before fighting Jad.

I'm thinking about purchasing this as well to try it out for a bit, got a couple of questions though if you wouldn't mind:

1) if you use the clan wars portal set-up, will the bot withdraw more rings of dueling from bank once they are used from the inventory?

2) Will this work with Iban's staff as well, where it needs a staff set-up to use the spell?

Thanks, if you don't mind I'd love a 24H Trial to test this out. (Would you mind sending it to me this Friday? Won't be able to try it out today or tomorrow as will be busy with work).

Yes

Yes, but the script will not recharge the staff for you

• Boge 1

14 hours ago, goonrunner said:

silly me, left my bot on overnight accidently when i went out, RIP 90+ cb stats :) still made made profits off this bot though so not complaining, was a completely botted account anyway with previous bans ?

Oooof, yeah I've made the mistake of running it too long as well before, thankfully was just a moderate 2 day ban.

RIP account. Time to start a new I suppose?

1 hour ago, LolYouLooked said:

Oooof, yeah I've made the mistake of running it too long as well before, thankfully was just a moderate 2 day ban.

RIP account. Time to start a new I suppose?

yeah ahah, i think its a perm ban, it says bot busting MAJOR and its perm banned, but i might try the good ol quashing ? 

• Heart 1

10 hours ago, face of dead said:

Hey Frosty,

I recently purchased your FrostCaves and quite happy with the results. Got my first ever Firecape after playing around with the configuration of my equipment a bit before fighting Jad.

I'm thinking about purchasing this as well to try it out for a bit, got a couple of questions though if you wouldn't mind:

1) if you use the clan wars portal set-up, will the bot withdraw more rings of dueling from bank once they are used from the inventory?

2) Will this work with Iban's staff as well, where it needs a staff set-up to use the spell?

Thanks, if you don't mind I'd love a 24H Trial to test this out. (Would you mind sending it to me this Friday? Won't be able to try it out today or tomorrow as will be busy with work).

I'll try to remember adding the trial tomorrow:boge:

Gud-guy @evenflyox answered the rest

• Boge 1

Just now, face of dead said:

So you're saying for the first month and the script, it'll basically be $20.00 to start. Monthly fee is separate from the purchase of the script itself.

No you pay 9.99 the first month

after those 30 days you will automatically pay 9.99 unless you unsubscribe from the script

and repeat every 30 days thereafter

Edited by evenflyox

6 minutes ago, face of dead said:

Alright thank you for clearing that up, not to be fucking super picky or anything but on the script on the SDN it says $9.99 base, then 1 month afterwards so I was like wtf does this mean?

It means literally what I just replied to you with :)

You pay 9.99 up front for the first month

then every month after the first month you choose to use it, it will cost you 9.99

I know it's confusing at first but trust me, it's exactly this ^ :)

Edited by evenflyox

15 minutes ago, face of dead said:

Alright thank you for clearing that up, not to be fucking super picky or anything but on the script on the SDN it says $9.99 base, then 1 month afterwards so I was like wtf does this mean?

6 hours ago, D Bolter said:

first month $9.99

next month $9.99

next month $9.99

and so on

I tried to make it as clear and short as possible.

Edited by D Bolter
  • Like 2

• Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)