Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

3 hours ago, Impensus said:

Check rswiki

Bought and currently using, so far so good. Still trying to figure out the most chests per trip, I think 4 has been the most so far.

It also would be neat to have prayer flicking, like frostcaves.

Edited by LolYouLooked
adding idea/suggestion

2 hours ago, Impensus said:

4 chest per trip with which inventory?

Honestly never have done barrows in my life, lmao. Also I know I have 2 Rings of Dueling, the script just keeps putting it on before teleing anyways.

Armor & Inv set up

Also 50 chests dry, I think the gods just don't like me.

I should also say I'm hoping to get 5 chests out of this one, but who knows.

Edited by LolYouLooked

26 minutes ago, LolYouLooked said:

Honestly never have done barrows in my life, lmao. Also I know I have 2 Rings of Dueling, the script just keeps putting it on before teleing anyways.

Armor & Inv set up

Also 50 chests dry, I think the gods just don't like me.

I should also say I'm hoping to get 5 chests out of this one, but who knows.

If I was you I would use less ppots like 3-4 and aim for 3 chests per trip. Dont pray on guthans or torag or verac just use remaining prayer and food and only pray karil ahrims and dharok.

Swap out swamp for seas as it's cheaper you dont need swamp as brothers mage defence is so low.

Take a dhide top swap and other than that you should be good. This will probably be less chests/hr but also more profit.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Impensus said:

If I was you I would use less ppots like 3-4 and aim for 3 chests per trip. Dont pray on guthans or torag or verac just use remaining prayer and food and only pray karil ahrims and dharok.

Swap out swamp for seas as it's cheaper you dont need swamp as brothers mage defence is so low.

Take a dhide top swap and other than that you should be good. This will probably be less chests/hr but also more profit.

Gotcha, thanks buddy! I have updated my set up and will let you know how it goes! Still dry sadly but hoping to negate my previous losses with this new set up. Thanks again! :)

It shows in profit now "2k" instead of showing the price of runes and the armor gotten, just the cash stack. Has this happened to anyone else?

Edited by LolYouLooked
Issue

• Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)