Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

5 hours ago, Dragonsbreath said:

I have two suggestions to make this script more efficient

1. When banking at Clan Wars the bot should bank first since it is on the route to the FFA portal. This will shave off a few seconds.
  2. When doing multiple trips there should be an option to use a barrows teleport tablet to get back to the start instead of traversing through the entire tunnel. 

It already has the second suggestion implemented I believe its the teleport from tunnels option I use it.

29 minutes ago, FrostBug said:

SDN is updated 

8 of my 10 accounts are back to running perfectly, 2 of them are still facing the same issue even after restarting the client. Occurs on both 2.5.3 and 2.5.5

Edit: They're all beginning to fail now, the issue isn't resolved. I'm probably going to face a lot of bans for this

Edited by Jackthedon

14 minutes ago, Jackthedon said:

You pay the initial amount, and at the checkout screen you can select whether to auto-renew the payment every month.

I mean how long is a month considered? I once bought VIP here @Osbot and 1 month was 18 days, so I was wondering how long a "month" was considered that I will have access to the script.

2 minutes ago, RuneStop said:

I mean how long is a month considered? I once bought VIP here @Osbot and 1 month was 18 days, so I was wondering how long a "month" was considered that I will have access to the script.

I doubt that was the case but if you're certain then feel free to contact a mod about this, I don't know the exact number but I imagine it's more or less 30 days.

• Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)