Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

35 minutes ago, Mageofpiee said:

I was having troubles with the bot constantly moving items around in the inventory for no reason? Just on like an endless loop swapping a duel ring and teleport back and forth... Any ideas?

have you got dueling ring in your gear load out, if so keep one in inventory and have ring set as null.

37 minutes ago, Mageofpiee said:

I was having troubles with the bot constantly moving items around in the inventory for no reason? Just on like an endless loop swapping a duel ring and teleport back and forth... Any ideas?

Just now, leony said:

have you got dueling ring in your gear load out, if so keep one in inventory and have ring set as null.

Works. But even smarter is to put a ring of life instead of duel ring. There's a chance that a bot can die. 

9 hours ago, evenflyox said:

Love this script Frost, something I noticed though. Is it possible for the script to stop if the user's Iban's staff runs out of charges? If the staff runs out of charges currently, it stands there and continuously tries to auto cast the spell without charges. Again don't know if it's possible or not, just would be a very nice QoL thing :)

Are you using ring of duelling and barrows Teletab method?

this script doesn't really support ibans staff, I asked about automatically recharging ibans staff, doesn't look like there will be support on re-charging so might aswell find a new spell :)

Ring of life would be a good idea considering it can save you from lag.

BTW if you die does it death walk back to items on floor?

Edited by RuneStop

48 minutes ago, RuneStop said:

this script doesn't really support ibans staff, I asked about automatically recharging ibans staff, doesn't look like there will be support on re-charging so might aswell find a new spell :)

Ring of life would be a good idea considering it can save you from lag.

BTW if you die does it death walk back to items on floor?

I've never had the bot die on me before so I cannot answer that :)

I have two suggestions to make this script more efficient

1. When banking at Clan Wars the bot should bank first since it is on the route to the FFA portal. This will shave off a few seconds.
  2. When doing multiple trips there should be an option to use a barrows teleport tablet to get back to the start instead of traversing through the entire tunnel. 

1 hour ago, Dragonsbreath said:

I have two suggestions to make this script more efficient

1. When banking at Clan Wars the bot should bank first since it is on the route to the FFA portal. This will shave off a few seconds.
  2. When doing multiple trips there should be an option to use a barrows teleport tablet to get back to the start instead of traversing through the entire tunnel. 

+1

• Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)