Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

1 hour ago, hudikogge said:

500 chests achived! Account with 70/70/70 att str def, 75 magic, 70 ranged. Average chest time with banking included is about ~7:30-8 min. I love this script! :) 

What gear do you use to kill each brother? I have the same stats and will purchase when home from work today.

I had the script last year, had around 700 chests, best script on the market hands down

46 minutes ago, dmrfc92 said:

What gear do you use to kill each brother? I have the same stats and will purchase when home from work today.

I had the script last year, had around 700 chests, best script on the market hands down

Im using full barrows. Occult + trident for regular brothers. Rune cbow + fury switch for ahrims. Whip and defender for tunnels.

• Like 1

Please may I have a trial for this, but please don't activate it until Saturday Morning (around 10am ish GMT, have an hour or so then) and hour or so in evening.

Many thanks :)

Also what's recommended method on an acc with 85+ mage 75 + melees and 78 range?

Edited by scriptersteve
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, dmrfc92 said:

Thanks man appreciated il go for the same

4 hours ago, scriptersteve said:

Please may I have a trial for this, but please don't activate it until Saturday Morning (around 10am ish GMT, have an hour or so then) and hour or so in evening.

Many thanks :)

Also what's recommended method on an acc with 85+ mage 75 + melees and 78 range?

I'd consider doing fire wave with smoke staff, occult, and tome of fire. It's roughly 410gp (tome charge cost included) per cast and you'll hit up to 36. I think it's a solid method and simple as you just have to worry about blood runes and tome charges. 

7 hours ago, irmagical189 said:

I'd consider doing fire wave with smoke staff, occult, and tome of fire. It's roughly 410gp (tome charge cost included) per cast and you'll hit up to 36. I think it's a solid method and simple as you just have to worry about blood runes and tome charges. 

using melee prayer or tanking in torags?

• Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)