Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

3 hours ago, Redda said:

Thanks for the trial, ended up purchasing. However, I told it to take a super combat and it doesn't seem to be drinking it at all, not sure how it is supposed to work.

Thanks

Should buff up before melee combat.

Are you by any chance using a staff of the dead for melee? it would interpret that as a magic weapon and not use melee buffs :\

2 hours ago, KeepRagin said:

Trident of the seas w/ Mystic robes for all melee & karil, range (magic shortbow if you can) for Ahrim is working great for me. I use a budget melee setup for running the caves and getting kill count.

Thanks man!!! I've literally never done Barrows even though I've played RS since 2005. I think I'll use your loadout + dlegs+torso+dscim for the caves then

2 hours ago, ikkeflikkeri said:

My script keeps changing the position of the duel ring and switching it with something else in the inventory.

It keeps doing that for 5 minutes and stops, any way to fix this?

Thanks!

On 13/9/2014 at 8:42 PM, FrostBug said:

Please note that the duel ring should be in your inventory, and not registered as a part of your equipment setup.

Like this script alot. Been running for 2 days and 10 hours. However, the recent hours it's been acting weird. Looting the chest before killing the final brother (who appears when you open the chest), also it just teled back to barrows without picking up the death and chaos runes, and kept the minds and the coins in the inventory... It also got stuck when it opened the chest (didnt loot) and ahrim appeared. It just stood there, eating when ahrim kept maging me down. If I wasnt watching ahrim wouldve killed me or maybe the ring of life wouldve saved me.
^Used mirror mode

Dont know why this is happening all of a sudden.. :/

Also a suggestion if you have the time:
Can it drink a normal combat potion/Super combat when it starts the KC phase? Would help alot. Using ranged with rune arrows atm, but would be better to gain some defence experience aswell ^^

Edit: It also forgot to withdraw more barrows teleports when I had them in the bank.
Edit2: Now it got stuck trying to attack a bloodworm while it was already under attack by a skeleton... :/

Edited by Maxlaxen

On 7/1/2018 at 4:54 PM, Maxlaxen said:

Like this script alot. Been running for 2 days and 10 hours. However, the recent hours it's been acting weird. Looting the chest before killing the final brother (who appears when you open the chest), also it just teled back to barrows without picking up the death and chaos runes, and kept the minds and the coins in the inventory... It also got stuck when it opened the chest (didnt loot) and ahrim appeared. It just stood there, eating when ahrim kept maging me down. If I wasnt watching ahrim wouldve killed me or maybe the ring of life wouldve saved me.
^Used mirror mode

Dont know why this is happening all of a sudden.. :/

Also a suggestion if you have the time:
Can it drink a normal combat potion/Super combat when it starts the KC phase? Would help alot. Using ranged with rune arrows atm, but would be better to gain some defence experience aswell ^^

Edit: It also forgot to withdraw more barrows teleports when I had them in the bank.
Edit2: Now it got stuck trying to attack a bloodworm while it was already under attack by a skeleton... :/

Can you confirm for me if the issues only occur in mirror mode? In a lot of cases there aren't many solid fixes I can do for issues caused by mirror mode.

1 hour ago, ownar070 said:

Not working for me atm...  its walking to the graves like it should.. but just  before digging to enter the grave it switches to duel ring teleports to cw and logouts.

v

On 13/9/2014 at 8:42 PM, FrostBug said:

Where is purchase button im blind o___O  ?

Also would like to get trial before i do but my acc is not ready started it yesterday ,i'll ask for one in few days , if i tested it and it worked and not get stuck on some bloody worm then i would buy it afterwards .

Looks pretty sick tho .

Edited by cockroach33
  • Boge 1

• Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)