Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

41 minutes ago, harrysnul said:

Awesome and fail proof script.

Died once in 430barrow runs.

Only 1 suggestion. You should make the duelling ring teleport less botlike. ATM when it want's to tele out. first it's changing my ring of life for the duel ring. And then it tele's to castle wars. After this it wears the ring of life again.

It would be less bot like if it would right click the duelling ring immediately in your inven. and to tele immediately.

Nice :)

You're not the first to suggest the duel ring change; but it is how it is because the option interface for the ring gets interrupted by combat and falling rocks

• Like 1

5 hours ago, FrostBug said:

Nice :)

You're not the first to suggest the duel ring change; but it is how it is because the option interface for the ring gets interrupted by combat and falling rocks

Script also right click runs to the dead center of the room, would be great if it didn't do that either. Also I think it would look less bot-like if it switched to dueling ring much quicker than it currently does. It has a big lag before it does it, which looks very abnormal to my eye.

Anyways I'm banned after doing like 4-5 2 hour runs, made like 2m in total lmfao, also mixed it up with super safe incredibly low ban rate scripts. FeelsBadMan, on to suicide botting ?

Edited by purplewatilla

3 hours ago, purplewatilla said:

Script also right click runs to the dead center of the room, would be great if it didn't do that either. Also I think it would look less bot-like if it switched to dueling ring much quicker than it currently does. It has a big lag before it does it, which looks very abnormal to my eye.

Anyways I'm banned after doing like 4-5 2 hour runs, made like 2m in total lmfao, also mixed it up with super safe incredibly low ban rate scripts. FeelsBadMan, on to suicide botting ?

Alright, I can tweak the timing for next script update.

Sorry to hear about the ban

So i've noticed it teleports to clan wars twice every now and then. It teleports via duel ring to leave barrows (as usual) but once in a while it will insta teleport to clan wars again immediately after it arrives. Then it will put on whatever ring slot item I have and proceed.

If I catch it happening again I'll be sure to send the log, but I just wanted it to be known.

3 hours ago, Bachirx said:

when buying the script is it the first month 20$ or just the 10$ ?

its actually 9.99 when you first buy it. then 10 monthly. so upfront only 9.99.

Edited by SGTTHC
  • Like 1

• Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)