Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

8 hours ago, FrostBug said:

Hmm.. How does that work exactly? Is it unlimited fire runes? Or does it have charges or something like that

I could add it as an infinite source, like the fire staff, but if it runs out or anything like that it'd be pretty bad

So, tome of fire works as charges in normal cases, but when casting with iban's staff you don't use any of the charges. It's infinite when you have the two together, but seperate the tome uses charges.

Edit: To clarify, tome doesn't use charges when casting Iban's Blast. It would use charges if you weren't casting that.

Edited by angermidet1

On 10/6/2017 at 6:31 AM, FrostBug said:

Hmm.. How does that work exactly? Is it unlimited fire runes? Or does it have charges or something like that

I could add it as an infinite source, like the fire staff, but if it runs out or anything like that it'd be pretty bad

On 10/6/2017 at 11:50 AM, angermidet1 said:

So, tome of fire works as charges in normal cases, but when casting with iban's staff you don't use any of the charges. It's infinite when you have the two together, but seperate the tome uses charges.

Edit: To clarify, tome doesn't use charges when casting Iban's Blast. It would use charges if you weren't casting that.

This is directly the statement from wiki:

Casting Fire StrikeBoltBlast, or Wave with the tome equipped will increase the spell's damage by 50% and consume one charge. Casting a non-combat spell requiring fire runes will not consume any charges.

Even though Iban BlastFlames of Zamorak, and smoke spells are combat spells that require fire runes to cast, they will not consume charges, nor will they receive the 50% damage boost from the tome.

Hey I purchased the script, and it worked really well until a few hours in . . . it now logs out on me every time without completing any trips. Any thoughts?

^^

NEVERMIND! it was because I was low on runes. Working perfectly now. Thank you. Would still like to implement charge spell for zamorak spell.

Edited by rileybot

On 10/5/2017 at 10:18 AM, funster said:

Yes when it tried to combine a prayer(1) dose into a prayer(3) dose. The prayer(1) dose was a placeholder with 0 value, and the cursor/bot was stuck on top of the item.

Been trying for a while now, but just can't reproduce this problem.. Can you send me a screenshot or something of the setup when it occurs? (Potions in inventory and bank)

Edited by FrostBug

6 minutes ago, FrostBug said:

Been trying for a while now, but just can't reproduce this problem.. Can you send me a screenshot or something of the setup when it occurs? (Potions in inventory and bank)

Heads up, I'm only realizing this now, but i had a similar problem when i ran the script the first time. It got frozen on a 0 placeholder for ppot(2).

17 minutes ago, angermidet1 said:

Heads up, I'm only realizing this now, but i had a similar problem when i ran the script the first time. It got frozen on a 0 placeholder for ppot(2).

Same to you then; please let me know if you find a way to reliably reproduce the problem

8 minutes ago, Molde said:

Any recommended stats or gear to run this efficiently

And how's the ban rate on this

Thanks 

Give the OP a read

3 hours ago, FrostBug said:

e1acb0afc4749af7d595477f1f0e580b.gif

[INFO][Bot #1][10/08 11:26:11 AM]: INFO: Reached bank chest
[INFO][Bot #1][10/08 11:26:12 AM]: DEBUG: Checking trident
[INFO][Bot #1][10/08 11:26:16 AM]: DEBUG: Trident has 643 charges left.
[INFO][Bot #1][10/08 11:26:16 AM]: DEBUG: Opening bank..
[INFO][Bot #1][10/08 11:26:19 AM]: DEBUG: Item: Chaos rune
[INFO][Bot #1][10/08 11:26:20 AM]: DEBUG: Item: Death rune

No error in the logger, Hope this helps.

Edited by funster

14 minutes ago, funster said:

e1acb0afc4749af7d595477f1f0e580b.gif

[INFO][Bot #1][10/08 11:26:11 AM]: INFO: Reached bank chest
[INFO][Bot #1][10/08 11:26:12 AM]: DEBUG: Checking trident
[INFO][Bot #1][10/08 11:26:16 AM]: DEBUG: Opening bank..
[INFO][Bot #1][10/08 11:26:19 AM]: DEBUG: Item: Chaos rune
[INFO][Bot #1][10/08 11:26:20 AM]: DEBUG: Item: Death rune

No error in the logger, Hope this helps.

how many prayer potions in inventory, and how many doses is the profile configured to use?

4 hours ago, FrostBug said:

Same to you then; please let me know if you find a way to reliably reproduce the problem

Give the OP a read

Does the script save any data for easier use later? Like locations of items inside of bank? If so, it could be that the placeholders were made before the script had ever been ran. Maybe try on a fresh account? Maybe give a ppot to a throw away (or alt) and then take it out of bank leaving the placeholder and then run the script for the first time. I don't know if it will recreate the problem, but I do remember having to delete my placeholder before it would work.

• Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)