Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

The script freezes for me when organizing inventory, it stops letting me interact with the client and this comes up in the log

[ERROR][Bot #1][07/18 12:19:55 PM]: Error in script executor!
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at frostbarrow.Nul.L(zd:277)
    at frostbarrow.Nul.E(zd:620)
    at frostbarrow.Nul.C(zd:654)
    at frostbarrow.e.COM9.H(qc:1057)
    at frostbarrow.e.COM9.m(qc:62)
    at frostbarrow.FrostBarrow.onLoop(vd:183)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(vj:152)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Any help would be great ;S

9 minutes ago, Smeagol said:

A bit of feedback on the script: If possible add so that the bot can re-gear/teleport away if/when you die at the barrows minigame. (atm it just stands in fally for me and logs out).

Also the bot is very bot-like, can you add some anti-ban or something for when you are banking? it looks very bot-like in its movements. other than that i like the script. 

I think most people would not want it to re-gear and continue on death; and by far most people wouldn't have a second set of the gear to begin with :s. If the script died, it's possible there's a misconfiguration, or the worlds being ddos'd or whatever, so continuing would be risky in any case.
It's nearly impossible for the script to die under "regular" conditions (Unless you're going balls-out with Dharok or something like that).

I would rather not add blatant "anti-ban". What specifically do you think is too "bot-like"?

3 minutes ago, 07joe said:

The script freezes for me when organizing inventory, it stops letting me interact with the client and this comes up in the log

[ERROR][Bot #1][07/18 12:19:55 PM]: Error in script executor!
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at frostbarrow.Nul.L(zd:277)
    at frostbarrow.Nul.E(zd:620)
    at frostbarrow.Nul.C(zd:654)
    at frostbarrow.e.COM9.H(qc:1057)
    at frostbarrow.e.COM9.m(qc:62)

Any help would be great ;S

Right now it's expected that you use leg-equipment in all gear setups. I will fix it for the next update.

8 minutes ago, FrostBug said:

I think most people would not want it to re-gear and continue on death; and by far most people wouldn't have a second set of the gear to begin with :s. If the script died, it's possible there's a misconfiguration, or the worlds being ddos'd or whatever, so continuing would be risky in any case.
It's nearly impossible for the script to die under "regular" conditions (Unless you're going balls-out with Dharok or something like that).

I would rather not add blatant "anti-ban". What specifically do you think is too "bot-like"?

Right now it's expected that you use leg-equipment in all gear setups. I will fix it for the next update.

Hi, what i mean with the "bot-like" movement is that it often for example: i have ran out of food in the catacombs, the bot the proceeds to walk out of the catacombs all the way to the surface and then proceeds to teleport when it could have done that at the chest instead, also the mouse movements are very bot-like aswell. not saying it's a bad script just giving some feedback! ~~Smeagol

13 hours ago, Fearsy said:

Breaking doesn't seem to work for me, the bot will go afk but not log back in

10 hours ago, GPSwap said:

when it wants to break it just goes afk and this message is in log ( this is just stood ontop of a mound at barrows ):
[WARN][Bot #1][07/18 10:27:01 PM]: Event executor is taking too long to suspend; terminating now...

Does the break overlay not appear? And have you made sure to use a valid account profile (eg. if you start the script logged out; does it log you in?)

10 hours ago, zerosk8r1414 said:

When you are doing multiple chests per trip can you make it where instead of running out it just uses the Barrows Teletab. I think that would speed up the profit per hour exponentially.

Use the 'teleport from tunnels' checkbox...

19 minutes ago, GPSwap said:

break overlay didnt appear, it was a valid acc profile, when it was meant to break it just stood afk ontop of a mound then wouldnt log back in after it logged out

Alright. Was this on mirror mode?

And has anyone experienced this bug with regular client mode?

Few comments- this script is a lot better than i was expecting, something as complicated as barrows has a large margin for error and this seems to work really well. Due to outdated pricing though this is only making 250-300k/hr on both accounts im testing it on (90+ range/mage). with it making 400k/hr tops (with getting barrows drops) the $10 recurring fee seems a little steep when comparing to things like fruity's zulrah, pulling in triple the gp/hr.. 
also minor bug fix - if you don't have a spade in inventory when banking (during setup or whatever) the script will crash, i.e it will bank for all necessary items except a spade. 

When walking to the mounds in barrows the bot stops at the arceus telespot and gives this in the logs

[ERROR][Bot #1][07/20 01:26:06 PM]: Error in bot executor!
java.lang.AbstractMethodError: client.getMinimapX()I
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.util.GraphicUtilities.getMinimapScreenCoordinate(dl:818)
    at frostbarrow.b.COn.C(nb:768)
    at frostbarrow.e.pRN.C(yc:443)
    at frostbarrow.e.pRN.G(yc:278)
    at frostbarrow.e.pRN.m(yc:76)

Any help would be great ;D

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, 07joe said:

When walking to the mounds in barrows the bot stops at the arceus telespot and gives this in the logs

[ERROR][Bot #1][07/20 01:26:06 PM]: Error in bot executor!
java.lang.AbstractMethodError: client.getMinimapX()I
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.util.GraphicUtilities.getMinimapScreenCoordinate(dl:818)
    at frostbarrow.b.COn.C(nb:768)
    at frostbarrow.e.pRN.C(yc:443)
    at frostbarrow.e.pRN.G(yc:278)
    at frostbarrow.e.pRN.m(yc:76)

Any help would be great ;D

Same error here????

• Deceiver changed the title to Frost Barrows
  • Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)