Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

On 2017/6/24 at 1:23 PM, rallostar said:

Yo this is amazing! I have a suggestion tho. Can you make the clanwars way so it banks first, then goes into portal and teleports from portal? It's more efficient and human-like.

No sorry. I'll add it to the FAQ

18 hours ago, Alienware said:

I am using trident spell ..

Defensive autocast is for actual spellbook autocasting. For trident you should just select defensive attackstyle as you do the equipment refresh

8 hours ago, mehdimaat said:

the script wont run on ubuntu

I've ran it on ubuntu before

1 hour ago, rallostar said:

FYI I already bought it. Would love to hear if there's plans for this. 

No sorry. I'll add it to the FAQ

• Like 1

been trying to get the script to go 3 things iv noticed so far,

1: no rune pouch support?

2: no crystal bow support? keeps wasten all my house tabs trying to bank

3:how do i get it to bank properly? it stands in house and just keeps tabbing

update: still cant seem to get house tabs to work , the bot stands in house wasting the tabs until they are all gone. even moved the portal next to house entry . didnt help. switching to ecto to see if its better. also does the bot use the alter in house when working properly?

2nd update: banking did not work properly, it would just hover over items and stay there. never got the house tele to work properly. bot also kept getting stuck in tunnal next to the same door. i babysat it for about 2 hours or so and just constantly giving problems. i stopped using due to the fear or getting banned because it was being very "botty" in the stuff it did. thank you for the free trail tho 

Edited by death run

12 hours ago, death run said:

been trying to get the script to go 3 things iv noticed so far,

1: no rune pouch support?

2: no crystal bow support? keeps wasten all my house tabs trying to bank

3:how do i get it to bank properly? it stands in house and just keeps tabbing

update: still cant seem to get house tabs to work , the bot stands in house wasting the tabs until they are all gone. even moved the portal next to house entry . didnt help. switching to ecto to see if its better. also does the bot use the alter in house when working properly?

2nd update: banking did not work properly, it would just hover over items and stay there. never got the house tele to work properly. bot also kept getting stuck in tunnal next to the same door. i babysat it for about 2 hours or so and just constantly giving problems. i stopped using due to the fear or getting banned because it was being very "botty" in the stuff it did. thank you for the free trail tho 

Hi, add me on skype (its on my profile).
Sounds like something's wrong at a lower level

• Like 1

On 6/25/2017 at 6:54 AM, Literature07 said:

Ran this script for maybe 70 hours in total over 5 days about 8 month ago on a maxed account, only gave me a 2 day ban eventually lol.

Lucky you I got a perm ban I thought i didn't care about my account but turns out it kind of hurts be careful guys. On the plus side my gambling addiction is cut off for a minute while i make a new account.

Please add the ability to use barrows tab to tele out of chest.

Also, I consistently run into a problem after running the script for 2.5hours, almost on the dot every time, where it will just stop working. Depending where it is at the time, it just stands there. Whether it be next to a tomb, or in the bank, it will just hover over the tomb or bank, and do nothing until I close the bot and reopen it. Then it runs fine again for ~2.5hours before it does the same thing

4 hours ago, checkered said:

Please add the ability to use barrows tab to tele out of chest.

Also, I consistently run into a problem after running the script for 2.5hours, almost on the dot every time, where it will just stop working. Depending where it is at the time, it just stands there. Whether it be next to a tomb, or in the bank, it will just hover over the tomb or bank, and do nothing until I close the bot and reopen it. Then it runs fine again for ~2.5hours before it does the same thing

As of the latest version you should be able to select the 'Teleport from tunnel' checkbox with barrows teletabs. Is this not working as intended?

Are your client break settings by any chance set to kick in after 2½ hours?

6 hours ago, FrostBug said:

As of the latest version you should be able to select the 'Teleport from tunnel' checkbox with barrows teletabs. Is this not working as intended?

Are your client break settings by any chance set to kick in after 2½ hours?

Okay cool, didn't realize that. Trying it out now.

And no, I dont have breaks enabled.

• Deceiver changed the title to Frost Barrows
  • Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)