Khal Guardians Of The Rift

Khaleesi

Khal Guardian Of The Rift updated to V1.09:
- Added Gotr account builder mode (Does Rune myseries, Enter the abyss, levels up to 10 RC and Temple of the eye quest)
- Added Pickaxe upgrading (Have pickaxes in your bank)
- Will now solve the message when it's trying to enter the minigame for the first time

Will be live in a few hours
Enjoy! <3

B9O4yv2.png

Edited by Khaleesi

2 hours ago, thirdcod said:

Hi

Could I get a trial for this please?

Cheers

Enjoy!

10 hours ago, Pwner4life said:

Anyone willing to give a setup for a 35 rune crafter that has no idea how to play this mini game at all lmfao!!  never played a game of it, have no idea what the different options mean, like do I still have the the guardian of blood as top priority or does that go off my rcing lvl, since I can't craft bloods does that mean I should put that option last? also should I have both assemble guardians and portal talisman on? if anyone could just give me a exact setup of what a around 40 rcing account should use.

The script is smart enough to determine what alatrs u can't access so don't worry about that :)
for the rest it's best to use the simulate button and try to get it around 50%, I will be adding a more basic mode that levels out points by itself shortly.
You can use the Prio list thats on the first page, 😉 works perfect for fresh accs.

I haven't watched it actively but I never have any abyssal pearls? Like 0 after 20 hours of running and I don't see a setting. Am I missing something? 

Edit ps nice job on the account builder you just added, I'll have to check it out 

Edited by Jacksonpm23

1 hour ago, Jacksonpm23 said:

I haven't watched it actively but I never have any abyssal pearls? Like 0 after 20 hours of running and I don't see a setting. Am I missing something? 

Edit ps nice job on the account builder you just added, I'll have to check it out 

You need to loot that yourself with the point you gained 😉
look it up if you don't know that 

Edited by Khaleesi

1 hour ago, Khaleesi said:

You need to loot that yourself with the point you gained 😉
look it up if you don't know that 

Thanks :) i see him now. havent played for a year or two so not used to this, foundry, ToA, etc. ! 
Script is working great btw, no ban even on a newish account with long usage (50/50 breaks)

• Like 1