Khal Guardians Of The Rift

Khaleesi

12 hours ago, Xorrox said:

The lantern is an RNG based search drop and so while this would be ideal and be used if accounts are lucky enough, it does not work well in practice. The chance is above the average amount of searches for getting the entire set and needle from scratch and relying on this for making several accounts for example is not really feasible. 90 firemaking is around 20 hours alone too which is about half of the time for the set on the lower end at least.

The abyss option would be a 2 minute run to repair between breaks/hops/exits and gets the job done and lets you get searches in so you can buy the gear as soon as you have enough pearls and not waste any time from the boosts gained having spent them on the gear.

1. I'm not going to add it, definitly not abyss... It's not worth it.
2. Also not worth my time to write that piece of code to deal with all of that inside the GOTR script with the risk of dying or getting stuck.
3. I don't want people to start complaining that they died and lost gear, Waste of my time, your time and your GP.

11 hours ago, Xorrox said:

Skipping games to repair is not what I meant. The point was where if the bot is taking a break or did not get into a game that it is missing a game anyways and that is where the pouch repair is meant to come into play, or for example upon logging in/script initialization or any other exit such as the hopping feature it would be able to repair the pouch. At this point if you fixed the script warning from preventing starting the script, then the user could just manually repair pouches even, and that would help rates.

I don't see how you have 10k games and don't find a small pouch vs a colossal pouch would not be making a significant difference, which is the current functionality. It is at the very least 2x as slow, and more considering this has the elemental energy favoring.

As far as you saying doing special things or weird actions, well the main thing I've been asking is literally just to let it use the pouches functionality in the script already by fixing the repair warning.

I'm not going to remove it, the reason the check is there is to prevent people from doing silly things.
If you wanna do thinigs the special way or your way, I suggest you to make your own GOTR script :)

Like I said before, you are NOT meant to interact manually when a bot is running. That's the whole point of botting.
Play yourself if you wanna do it yourself anyway OR just start the bot get some beers and come back a few hours later without doing a thing 😉

Edited by Khaleesi

12 hours ago, Knock Knock said:

Superb script everything works fine.

The only issue is when its creating guardian essence, the bot just freak outs, clicking excessively on the crafting table. 

https://i.gyazo.com/50fe399efcdbd9eae75c66e8382b822a.mp4

(Not sure how to insert gif on this) so I just put the link instead

Should be fixed asap :)
Sorry for the inconvenience!

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Heart 1