Khal Guardians Of The Rift

Khaleesi

15 hours ago, JustSe7en said:

Running great. My only other suggestion is maybe waiting a little longer for NPC contact at the end of each round. It tends to try and repair around the time the guardian is getting killed and when that happens the NPC contact is canceled out making you have to re-do it. Just would help make things run smoother I think.

I appreciate your hard work!

Khal Guardian of the Rift updated to V1.02:
- Fixed repairing pouches at the end of the game
- Added UIM mode (Does not use the deposit pool)
- Drop runes added to the UI
- Fixed CLI

Will be live soon
Enjoy!

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Heart 1

4 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Khal Guardian of the Rift updated to V1.02:
- Fixed repairing pouches at the end of the game
- Added UIM mode (Does not use the deposit pool)
- Drop runes added to the UI

Will be live soon
Enjoy!

For some reason I don't see any options in the GUI.. sill has the old layout

Edited by headlessautopsy

Ok ran on the uim today.. here's my comments:

-it get stuck at start(rarely) waiting for the yellow portals to appear and not mine while waiting. Usually when first enters the barrier.

-often times when crafting fragments at table it will ignore the use of essence pouches when done and run straight to altars.

-often times despite having a large number of fragments.. it will go back to mining more while waiting for yellow portal. 

Apparently from these two things it ran effortlessly 

5 hours ago, headlessautopsy said:

Ok ran on the uim today.. here's my comments:

-it get stuck at start(rarely) waiting for the yellow portals to appear and not mine while waiting. Usually when first enters the barrier.

-often times when crafting fragments at table it will ignore the use of essence pouches when done and run straight to altars.

-often times despite having a large number of fragments.. it will go back to mining more while waiting for yellow portal. 

Apparently from these two things it ran effortlessly 

1. If the portal is 5-10 sec away from spawning the bot will wait for it, not doing anything else. You want to avoid running around like a chicken without head :) Players using runelite know the timing aswell and thats the most efficient
2. This can only happen when the pouches are still full, it's impossible to ignore the pouches since they all have a empty or full state. Skipping them means they are in the other state
3. Same as 1. the time is calculated which the bot needs to fill up the pouches and inventory to craft, if there is not enough time left until next portal it will just do something else and wait for the portal.
   Everything in this minigame is based around those portals, depending on the pouches you use you will craft 1 or 2 trips between every portal, that's actually the most optomal way of doing it :)

18 minutes ago, FushigiBot said:

Another suggestion: Have the bot move closer to the gate when waiting. As of right now, it waits anywhere and it's creating a pile of bots in the login position, lol.

I will make it move right next to the barrier. I already walked closer but not the exact trow next to the barrier :)