Khal Guardians Of The Rift

Khaleesi

Hey khal! Quick question. Bot is running flawless, but i noticed it usually favors elemental energy. Is it possible to change settings to even out the energy rewards i obtain, my rewards are scewed heavy so i can never utilize my full rewards.

Whats most optimal settings for 78RC? Bloods are at the top of my list but ive never seen it actually make them or death runes, it usually picks earth or water for some reason

LMK what your settup is because my points per hour is very skewed and im not sure what settings i should be using. My gp and exp per hour are extremely low for 78 runecrafting.

Edited by ajbelge
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, ajbelge said:

Hey khal! Quick question. Bot is running flawless, but i noticed it usually favors elemental energy. Is it possible to change settings to even out the energy rewards i obtain, my rewards are scewed heavy so i can never utilize my full rewards.

Whats most optimal settings for 78RC? Bloods are at the top of my list but ive never seen it actually make them or death runes, it usually picks earth or water for some reason

LMK what your settup is because my points per hour is very skewed and im not sure what settings i should be using. My gp and exp per hour are extremely low for 78 runecrafting.

I'm having the EXACT same issue.

• Like 1

On 7/3/2022 at 10:50 PM, daveos said:

Could I get a trial for this? Own a few others of your scripts already :)

Enjoy!

21 hours ago, omghacked said:

Looking to buy this one as my first script. Could i get a trial first? 

Enjoy!

19 hours ago, ajbelge said:

Do you have the quests completed to enter the rifts?
Guardian of Death - Mourning's End Part II
Guardian of Blood - Sins of the Father

12 hours ago, Mickey Mouse said:

I'm having the EXACT same issue.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Khaleesi said:

Enjoy!

Enjoy!

Yeah I figured out my issue for some reason it kept resetting my priorities list. I just restarted the client and it fixed it

flawless script. Works amazing and I managed to get to low 80s. However i noticed that my xp rates are still at around 30k per hour. Is there any setting I should be working on to increase these XP rates? I did the death altar quest but have yet to do the one for bloods or laws. I don't think this is what is affecting my xp rates insanely but there must be something im doing wrong. Should I disable fixing barriers or something? 

P.S Love your scripts. I think I have purchased every single one already.

23 hours ago, DonObby said:

Yoo great script , think it would be possible to use pouches without the runepouch? only npc contact from inventory runes ? 

You can't since your runes will be deposited if you use the pool.
technically I could add something so you can use UIM mode and drop runes to do this but I don't think it will be worth.
You can just buy a rune pouch voucher from the grand exchange to get the rune pouch :)

7 hours ago, Zngel said:

flawless script. Works amazing and I managed to get to low 80s. However i noticed that my xp rates are still at around 30k per hour. Is there any setting I should be working on to increase these XP rates? I did the death altar quest but have yet to do the one for bloods or laws. I don't think this is what is affecting my xp rates insanely but there must be something im doing wrong. Should I disable fixing barriers or something? 

P.S Love your scripts. I think I have purchased every single one already.

Exp rates go up the higher the runes your craft.
I had around 40k/h at 85 RC with colossal pouch, so 43k seems normal :) if you are not crafting bloods

3 hours ago, FushigiBot said:

It's not hopping worlds when launched through CLI.

It will always hop to a GOTR world, nonetheless if you select hop worlds regardless of what you select if that's your issue :)

3 hours ago, dotherobot said:

may I have a trial?

Enjoy!

7 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

It will always hop to a GOTR world, nonetheless if you select hop worlds regardless of what you select if that's your issue :)

It's not working even with the settings enabled, but again, only when launched with CLI.

hopWorld=true
dropFireRune=false
dropBodyRune=false
disableLootTracking=false
dropAirRune=false
repairPouchesEveryRound=false
usePortalTalismans=true
dropNatureRune=false
useUimMode=false
hopWorldVal=464
dropDeathRune=false
mediumPouchUsed=false