Khal Guardians Of The Rift

Khaleesi

1 hour ago, Khaleesi said:

I didn't think of UIM :D
Do you just drop all the runes or keeps specific ones? I guess I will need sone checkboxes to determine what runes to drop and what runes not to drop.
Maybe even a UIM checkbox so it doesn't bother clicking the deposit pool 

specific ones since every uim journey different..

• Like 1

found a small bug nothing came up on the logger when i copied it because i had just started. Mirror mode

started bot on random world so it hopped to a gotr world, entered the game and was stuck on a loop getting 10 uncharged cells and getting the error message you can only hold 10 at a time. this was fixed when i manually changed the interface to inventory from the hop worlds interface.

5 hours ago, t37c said:

found a small bug nothing came up on the logger when i copied it because i had just started. Mirror mode

started bot on random world so it hopped to a gotr world, entered the game and was stuck on a loop getting 10 uncharged cells and getting the error message you can only hold 10 at a time. this was fixed when i manually changed the interface to inventory from the hop worlds interface.

will take a look at it :) Thx for letting me know!

OH GREAT AND MIGHTY KHAL WE THANK YOU.

Question: I noticed there is no remove option on priority list of runes, so I'm curious if I put the rune low on priority list does it ignore it? and if it doesn't ignore it could we possibly get a way to remove rune options? like maybe I just want to do chaos, death, nature, law and ignore the rest. Would this be doable or is this already implemented with the priority list?

Thanks in advance, looking great so far!

2 hours ago, podrus said:

OH GREAT AND MIGHTY KHAL WE THANK YOU.

Question: I noticed there is no remove option on priority list of runes, so I'm curious if I put the rune low on priority list does it ignore it? and if it doesn't ignore it could we possibly get a way to remove rune options? like maybe I just want to do chaos, death, nature, law and ignore the rest. Would this be doable or is this already implemented with the priority list?

Thanks in advance, looking great so far!

It will ignore a rune it can't craft. based on RC level or quests completed to enter a altar

14 hours ago, headlessautopsy said:

Any update on the drop feature? 🥲

Testing the final things, should be live later today 

12 hours ago, Mickey Mouse said:

whats the best settings for exp? im noticing im only getting like 19k exp an hour at 69 rc...

Exp depends on the runes you can makes, the higher the runes the better the exp :)
Mainly Natures, laws, deaths and bloods 
Also repairing barriers and assembeling guardiens gives a good amount of exp

8 hours ago, FushigiBot said:

Just an idea:
Add mouse moving + right clicking every 1 - 4 mins while waiting to get in the game so that it doesn't logout. 😛

I cna take a look at that :)

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 1

Running great. My only other suggestion is maybe waiting a little longer for NPC contact at the end of each round. It tends to try and repair around the time the guardian is getting killed and when that happens the NPC contact is canceled out making you have to re-do it. Just would help make things run smoother I think.

I appreciate your hard work!

2 hours ago, JustSe7en said:

Running great. My only other suggestion is maybe waiting a little longer for NPC contact at the end of each round. It tends to try and repair around the time the guardian is getting killed and when that happens the NPC contact is canceled out making you have to re-do it. Just would help make things run smoother I think.

I appreciate your hard work!

Will take a look at it :)