Botting account progress thread

luckyluuk23

1 hour ago, S0905523 said:

enjoying following this. Can you elaborate on which other scripts you are using to get your "other" stats up, such as 55 crafting, wcing, fletching etc. when are you doing this? in between quests etc? would like more detail on scripts you are using and botting times and breaking times. are you using new mouse mode?

Hey man! I'm planning on posting more about certain scripts and my experience with them throughout the time. I do not use new mouse mode, I just use mirror mode. I bot between 1-12 hours a day, I just make sure it varies quite a bit. Also I normally don't use one script for more than 3 hours straight.

Completed the following quests

• Clock tower
  • Dorics Quest
  • Elemental workshop I

Others

• 60+ attack
  • 60+ crafting
  • 60+ magic

Most of my combat stats are trained at sand crabs using APA Sand Crabs (@Apaec). This script is great to grind your combat stats out at quite a safe place. As always I'd recommend changing some setting now and then such as healing percentage etc. about 5 hours is the max I've done in one go on this account but I've had proggies over 24 hours at once in the past. It's only about 5$ so defo worth it. Note that you should remain carefully. Take a look on what's happening now and then, don't hold on for too long when you're being crashed at your spot and switch gear now and then so people won't think you're a bot and report you.

d61ad12e30a0f65a368fa8654bf8b513.png

20 hours ago, luckyluuk23 said:

Hey man! I'm planning on posting more about certain scripts and my experience with them throughout the time. I do not use new mouse mode, I just use mirror mode. I bot between 1-12 hours a day, I just make sure it varies quite a bit. Also I normally don't use one script for more than 3 hours straight.

thanks for sharing. any particular reason you dont use new mouse?

47 minutes ago, S0905523 said:

thanks for sharing. any particular reason you dont use new mouse?

I heard/read that people recommend not using new mouse setting on mirror mode. I haven't really got in detail about that and I'm not sure what's true about the whole new mouse thingy and what not but for now I don't really see a reason to use the new mouse setting.

Quests

• Dwarf cannon
  • Fishsing contest

Others

• 65+ attack
  • 65+ magic
  • 55+ thieving
  • 20+ fishing

I plan on training my magic to 75 so I can equip and use a trident of the seas. Big dps at lava dragons staying outside the maze using tele grab should be quite a good money maker using the lava dragon script I've mentioned earlier. From levels 55-75 I mainly alch using APA Auto Alcher (@Apaec). I could just use Gary's hood and click my way to level 75 but by  using this script I can still run multiple bots and babysit them and meantime playing legitimate on main 'main account'.  This script seems to be working fine, you can even set randomly mouse- and camera movement. 

7c84bd499d9e7c1d73652254d129b803.png

I really hope that you keep updating this post, many people like to see the progress and to get an idea of what i all possible with botting.

Most people that make suchs threads just leave them to die and don't update them anymore after a short period so it would be nice to see a change in that for once! 

Keep going !

Big progress!

Some big progress on the account the past 24 hours or so. I personally think I've gone a bit too rogue with training my account so perhaps make a few less hours the coming days.

Quests

• Holy grail
  • Imp catcher
  • Monks friend
  • Pirates treasure
  • Price Ali rescue
  • Rfd cook subquest
  • Rfd Dwarf subquest
  • Romy & Juliet
  • Vampire slayer

Others

• 70+ attack
  • 45+ prayer
  • 70+ magic
  • 35+ agility
  • 80+ fletching
  • 65+ crafting
  • 55+ smithing
  • 65+ cooking

ede97f94fbd0c43152956df6f97d68da.png

If you have any tips, scripts you'd like to advise or anything else don't hestitate leaving a comment! :) 

Edited by luckyluuk23
  • Heart 1

23 hours ago, CoinMan said:

ScriptFactory (SF) by @ProjectPact is incredible! Have had really good success w/ scripts from that platform and doing what you're doing here - switching up activities/tasks. Goodluck! Stealth NMZ would be my recommendation for combat :)

what's better stealth or fruity and is ban rate still low?

15 hours ago, dumara Nona said:

what's better stealth or fruity and is ban rate still low?

I've never used Fruity NMZ just his Zulrah script (I like it). Haven't used Stealth NMZ for a good while but last summer I had 100+ hour runtimes w/ 3-5 min breaks between Ea dream and didn't get any bans across a couple of accounts :)

Hi botters,

No update in a few days but that doesn't mean my account hasn't been making progress. It hella did! At this point I'm more glad that it didn't get banned yet though. 😅

Quests

• Rune Mysteries
  • Shadow of the storm
  • Sheep Shearer
  • The Corsair Curse
  • The Depths Of Despair
  • The Feud
  • The Golem

Skills

• Magic 75+
  • Hitpoints 65+
  • Thieving 55+
  • Crafting 70+
  • Fletching 85+
  • Smithing 65+
  • Woodcutting 60+

Others

• Reached a total level of 1000+
  • Reached 100+ quest points

For crafting I use Fury's Jewellery Crafter (@FuryShark). It's a free script on the SDN at it has helped me a lot getting some xp and money! Obviously using it in mirror mode only. Making combat bracelets makes you a couple hundred k an hour and is decent xp. Make sure you don't make too big sessions. Here's a little proggy:

df18ae6dec41cca41b9080a682f284aa.png

Next goals:

• 50 firemaking to be able to complete all quests that are available on Stealth Quester
    • I don't know how I'm going to do it yet. I've tried the free scripts but honestly they feel wonky as hell and I don't trust them. Also it's not worth for me purchasing a script for only 40 firemaking levels or so
  • Completing Family Crest
    • Unfortunately this quest isn't available on Stealth Quester at this moment, however I do really want to complete this quest to obtain cooking gauntlets which will really help me getting cooking levels and less burns.

Any idea's on how to get these goals done? Perhaps I'm going to use made money on the account to let a servers discord hop on and get the quest and the levels. What y'all think?

• luckyluuk23 changed the title to Botting account progress thread