Khal Tempoross

Khaleesi

• 3 weeks later...

Hey @Khaleesi, I have a bug report for you.. Nothing showed up in the logger so i'll just tell you what is happening. For background this is a very rare bug and just restarting the script fixes it everytime. I was really stress-testing the script, botting for 10 hours a day everyday, and every now and then it would just tether to the pole and do nothing else. if i un-tethered it, it would just tether again and do nothing. As i said it is VERY rare.. out of a 2 week cycle i think it only happened twice.

21 hours ago, shadesrush said:

Hey @Khaleesi, I have a bug report for you.. Nothing showed up in the logger so i'll just tell you what is happening. For background this is a very rare bug and just restarting the script fixes it everytime. I was really stress-testing the script, botting for 10 hours a day everyday, and every now and then it would just tether to the pole and do nothing else. if i un-tethered it, it would just tether again and do nothing. As i said it is VERY rare.. out of a 2 week cycle i think it only happened twice.

If you are using nirror mode this kind of stuff can happen once in a while unfortunately :/
Pretyt sure it skipped a few messages or something, could happen on mirror, adviced tor estart the whole client if it start acting like that

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, teedertot said:

Works amazingly thank you so much! Just had one question, is it better to bot on the bot's default world (where there is no people) or is it okay to bot on a more full Tempeross world?

A tempoross worls where other people are is the best.
It's not really meant to run in a solo world