Have ban rates gone up since last week's update?

FushigiBot

On 3/30/2021 at 3:44 PM, xhannyah said:

It has nothing to do with the setup. It has been the same setup I've always used.

I was running Stealth's NMZ. All the accounts were nearly maxed.

#1: 70 def 98 range 99 magic (tank)

#2 75 atk 95 str 45 def (zerk)

#3 75 atk 98 str 45 def (zerk)

#4 60 atk 94 str 70 def (zerk)

#5 60 atk 92 str 70 def (zerk)

I run them on Virtual instances of Windows 10 with non-flagged VPN IPs.

Lol I always comment to report bugs. From my experience, it's not a good idea to bot the same thing for too long; otherwise it's easier to get the ban hammer because it allows for more mouse data of the same type to  be recorded and sent to jagex.

But anyways, I strongly believe jagex has done something on their bot detection system. The worlds have been emptier this entire month, plus people are reporting not receiving 2 day bot busting bans anymore; they just get a perma "macroing" ban.

What did you use besides Stealth NMZ on those accounts?

On 3/31/2021 at 4:25 AM, xhannyah said:

Another thing I have noticed recently is an increase in the injection of fake code from Jagex. I often watch my bots run and, for example, all of sudden my bot is tryig to dismiss a random that's not there. When I check for item Id's, there is something where the bot is trying to click. This has happened a lot recently both during skilling and botting quests like Romeo and Juliet. This used to happen before, but with much less frequency. Maybe they found a way to detect patterns more easily, so they bait the bot with something, and then they just ban the accs?

I recommend keeping the dismiss randoms option in the client disabled, I don't know how up to date that feature is since not many people use it (never used it myself) but I've seen bug reports long time ago on it

I don't think there's much code changed by jagex to confuse bots, there are some other possible causes for this, but if you have an example (gif/mp4 of the entire client including logger when it's happening) we can discuss via discord (you can find me in OSBot's official discord) and find the exact cause;

On 4/1/2021 at 4:31 PM, Token said:

What did you use besides Stealth NMZ on those accounts?

I recommend keeping the dismiss randoms option in the client disabled, I don't know how up to date that feature is since not many people use it (never used it myself) but I've seen bug reports long time ago on it

I don't think there's much code changed by jagex to confuse bots, there are some other possible causes for this, but if you have an example (gif/mp4 of the entire client including logger when it's happening) we can discuss via discord (you can find me in OSBot's official discord) and find the exact cause;

I used Khal's AIO Crafter or Mole Slayer for about 1 hr as always. I've used it on all accounts for making some gp in order to keep the accounts bonded. 

The thing is, I've maxed zerkers like this. Plus all of my accounts were on virtual machines with different IPs. They were also ran on mirror. 

I  did some testing with new accounts and found a pattern in the way Jagex is banning new accounts (even on mirror mode), so I changed some things about the way I'm botting them, and no problems so far. 

For example, certain quests are getting relatively new accounts (5 hr playtime accounts) insta banned every time (Romeo and Juliet, for example). Going straight to fishing after account creation gets it perma banned in about 10 mins. Botting mining without any QPs on new gets it  banned relatively quickly, too. Crafting at al kharid, too (Edgevillage proved to be safer than al kharid).

As mentioned by @b0tscape, he noticed some changes in certain Item Ids. I'm not sure what impact this has had on ban rates. However, a lot of other people are, indeed, reporting an increase in ban rates and an overall skip of 2 day "Bot Busting" bans. We can rule out IP association, since none of my accounts were on the same environment or IP. My only guess is that they improved their bot detection system. If you check the worlds now, you can still see that they are much emptier than before; with a lot of f2p worlds having around 100 players even during peak hours. 

On 4/4/2021 at 4:04 AM, xhannyah said:

I used Khal's AIO Crafter or Mole Slayer for about 1 hr as always. I've used it on all accounts for making some gp in order to keep the accounts bonded. 

The thing is, I've maxed zerkers like this. Plus all of my accounts were on virtual machines with different IPs. They were also ran on mirror. 

I  did some testing with new accounts and found a pattern in the way Jagex is banning new accounts (even on mirror mode), so I changed some things about the way I'm botting them, and no problems so far. 

For example, certain quests are getting relatively new accounts (5 hr playtime accounts) insta banned every time (Romeo and Juliet, for example). Going straight to fishing after account creation gets it perma banned in about 10 mins. Botting mining without any QPs on new gets it  banned relatively quickly, too. Crafting at al kharid, too (Edgevillage proved to be safer than al kharid).

As mentioned by @b0tscape, he noticed some changes in certain Item Ids. I'm not sure what impact this has had on ban rates. However, a lot of other people are, indeed, reporting an increase in ban rates and an overall skip of 2 day "Bot Busting" bans. We can rule out IP association, since none of my accounts were on the same environment or IP. My only guess is that they improved their bot detection system. If you check the worlds now, you can still see that they are much emptier than before; with a lot of f2p worlds having around 100 players even during peak hours. 

How many accounts do you use for each virtual machine?

Edited by Psybration