Vaccine

CoinMan

As far as i'm aware, the survival rate is more like 99.79% or some stupid crap like that, I have found out I am high risk but I am not willing to let something that has been shown to be under-developed and rushed enter my body

I have nothing against anyone who wishes to have it done, that's really personal preference and I take my hat off to you for doing so, just my two cents though as I know people who are on both sides of the fence

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, Dbuffed said:

As far as i'm aware, the survival rate is more like 99.79% or some stupid crap like that, I have found out I am high risk but I am not willing to let something that has been shown to be under-developed and rushed enter my body

I have nothing against anyone who wishes to have it done, that's really personal preference and I take my hat off to you for doing so, just my two cents though as I know people who are on both sides of the fence

This is how I feel about it, I mean such high survival rates vs rushed, never been used before. It really does come down to personal choice 100% it just seems so odd this whole thing is doing a spectacular job of confusing and dividing people on issues that should be more clear and bring people together to solve them more then ever. Except the opposite is happening and views/decisions flip-flop daily/weekly? 

But then you also have the question of long-term effects for both the virus and vaccine, which with our current state of obtaining and reviewing factual information I feel we may never get a decisive answer :feels:

10 hours ago, Kramnik said:

I think the main issue here probably is that smartphones are so easy to use and they can access it just by clicking icon on their phone and start their journey eventhough they have zero knowledge of IT and world. I know cases where people use facebook, but doesn't know things like photoshop exist and are so easy to use. So if they see the picture/video/article it must be 100% true since you must be a proffesional to create anything fake :D 

The rise of technology surely has created an avenue for (almost) anyone to create (almost) anything digital. Clearly this has it's pro's and con's it's just alarming that like you say so many people are unaware of the affect it has on them and how they can easily influence others...

15 hours ago, Coin4Coin said:

This is how I feel about it, I mean such high survival rates vs rushed, never been used before. It really does come down to personal choice 100% it just seems so odd this whole thing is doing a spectacular job of confusing and dividing people on issues that should be more clear and bring people together to solve them more then ever. Except the opposite is happening and views/decisions flip-flop daily/weekly? 

But then you also have the question of long-term effects for both the virus and vaccine, which with our current state of obtaining and reviewing factual information I feel we may never get a decisive answer :feels:

Yep exactly, I mean I am in a group on Facebook (the 99% against corruption is the name) and they post a lot of articles about all this sorts of stuff, and by all means i'm not against people wanting to do what they feel is best but there are many side effects that they are trying to silence on the media and so on -

An plain example I can give is the women who was on live TV and got the jab and passed out, the brunette/black haired lady. She passes out literally after getting it and standing up, and apparently died within 24 hours (one of the several cases we have seen so far) and when her death certificate came out it was placed differently if not mistaken, on top of the name of the women and location was also of an already dead person that had died years ago 

By all means, i'm not really into the whole politics and who is right and wrong spitting war, after all this isn't a good ol' "my dick is bigger than yours, hahaha bro suck it" sort of scenario. It's more you should do what you think is best, and stick with that not what you feel others should want you to do and such. I saw a video a few days ago, some carers by the looks of it in an elderly people's home, dancing to some music and a guy came in pretending to inject himself in the arm pointing at the camera sort of like "yeah you need to do this, just do it pat on the back" like no.. You shouldn't be making people feel isolated or sanctioned to do it 

• Heart 1

15 hours ago, Coin4Coin said:

The rise of technology surely has created an avenue for (almost) anyone to create (almost) anything digital. Clearly this has it's pro's and con's it's just alarming that like you say so many people are unaware of the affect it has on them and how they can easily influence others...

I think one thing people forget is this could be one giant con to make the rich richer, the poor just that more poorer and clearing it for the new world order, but this could also be speculation as we never know what's going to happen

I mean look what's happened so far, there was that politician women who was in court for sexual conduct of some sort to a bunch or minors or something if I recall correctly (I could be wrong here, so don't quote me on it) and that was around the same time of the lockdown era, seems a bit ironic. Then we have all these big company chains, fast food companies like mc donalds, KFC and such profiting like mad, amazon/ebay and all the places that CAN be and are digital also profiting like crazy, and of course this also pays into the tax pot more unlike small independent stores who have now shamefully had to close 😕 

I have been watching, learning and listening to a lot of different stuff everything from the news/announcements of moving forward all the way to music that speaks out about the movements and such, and one person who makes music who I can truly say is head on is Tom Macdonald. I know a lot of people hate his music, but what he is speaking about in his music with the stripping of content, the "fairies" of the community if you will trying to cancel everything and such too is very apparent and isn't helping us in this situation dividing us as you said, because people may not like how someone looks or sounds, black white purple or pink we're all the same..

18 hours ago, Deceiver said:

just beat cancer and dr's recommended me getting it

will be trying to get it soon :)

Good luck brother, I hope you the best and i'm glad to hear you got past that I remember you saying you had it to me - Good lad :)

On 3/13/2021 at 8:44 AM, Dbuffed said:

An plain example I can give is the women who was on live TV and got the jab and passed out, the brunette/black haired lady. She passes out literally after getting it and standing up, and apparently died within 24 hours (one of the several cases we have seen so far) and when her death certificate came out it was placed differently if not mistaken, on top of the name of the women and location was also of an already dead person that had died years ago

If you’re referring to the nurse I believe her name was Tiffany Dover.

From what I read apparently the excuse the hospital staff gave for her fainting is that she had a fear of needles :troll: (A nurse with a fear of needles?!) 

I guess her social media was active up until that point and then it stopped completely, save for one weird video of the hospital staff and supposedly her saying she is alive or something lol.

There are other cases like this one but yeah this whole scenario if it’s the same nurse is wild. 

5 hours ago, Coin4Coin said:

If you’re referring to the nurse I believe her name was Tiffany Dover.

From what I read apparently the excuse the hospital staff gave for her fainting is that she had a fear of needles :troll: (A nurse with a fear of needles?!) 

I guess her social media was active up until that point and then it stopped completely, save for one weird video of the hospital staff and supposedly her saying she is alive or something lol.

There are other cases like this one but yeah this whole scenario if it’s the same nurse is wild. 

yeah I mean it could be speculation by any means on our end, which would sort of make sense but let's say it wasn't then what was the excuse to give the general public who clearly aren't biting the "she had a fear of needles" (keeping in mind, I do too and yet I haven't died..)

4 hours ago, Dbuffed said:

@Coin4Coin enjoy this mate, apparently we knew about covid back in 2018.

holy smokes! 🤯

It's like the flip flop on masks and such, first they said could get in through any orifice like eyes, nose, ears etc so GOGGLES are technically needed as well but no one is wearing those? 

1 hour ago, Coin4Coin said:

holy smokes! 🤯

It's like the flip flop on masks and such, first they said could get in through any orifice like eyes, nose, ears etc so GOGGLES are technically needed as well but no one is wearing those? 

Yeah man I thought that video was crazy, I watched another of his videos as well where they went over similar (40 minute or so video) 

It seems a lot of people are speaking about it, discussing it and mentioning it but the elites just don't want to handle what's being said 

• Heart 1

On 3/15/2021 at 11:33 AM, Dbuffed said:

It seems a lot of people are speaking about it, discussing it and mentioning it but the elites just don't want to handle what's being said 

Ill try 'n find the video again but have watched one recently where a dr explains that, like influenza-type viruses, sars-cov2 has the capacity to potentially mutate into exponentially worse variants from those that have been vaccinated.

Basically the virus mutates inside of those that are vaccinated as there cells are programmed to create spike proteins for this version of Covid-19, so when they are exposed again to a different version they either die because their immune system is weakened, (due to being taken over to defend against covid, no less) or they survive but creates the next version of Covid-19. This endless loop could continue until the strains are so virulent and gruesome all the non-vac with top immune systems will still not stand a chance :feels:

Honestly could anyone imagine if being persuaded so hard into this by actual definition experimental medical trial, that by believing they are protecting those around them and themselves but they bring on the apocalypse?   

But hopefully he's wrong.