OSBOT documentation?

Gooberino

Thanks for the fast replies guys! I have read that starting tutorial and it makes sense so far. 

Since it's java we're working on I assume that OSBot is multi-thread right? My biggest problem with Simba is that it's single-thread only (due to no one wanting to program it in lol)

I downloaded a free script to pick apart and the tutorial posted by Jarl only imports java.awt.Graphics2D but has calls to methods in osbot while the free script had all sorts of calls to import things from osbot. Is the whole library included by default or do you have to import each one seperately?

Edited by Gooberino

1 hour ago, Gooberino said:

Thanks for the fast replies guys! I have read that starting tutorial and it makes sense so far. 

Since it's java we're working on I assume that OSBot is multi-thread right? My biggest problem with Simba is that it's single-thread only (due to no one wanting to program it in lol)

I downloaded a free script to pick apart and the tutorial posted by Jarl only imports java.awt.Graphics2D but has calls to methods in osbot while the free script had all sorts of calls to import things from osbot. Is the whole library included by default or do you have to import each one seperately?

It will run on a single thread by default, but you CAN create your own threads, just make sure you are managing them properly and terminate them when the script is stopped

You can multithread but it seems there's not much utility in multithreading and the bot isn't really designed for multithreading so you will have to implement many things yourself to multithread yourself. Some things work asynchronously by default like onpaint and camera functions if I am not wrong. You can either start threads or make osbot events and run them asynchronously.

Generally, you extend methodprovider for the methods and import classes for the functionality you need. The main class extends script which gives you the methods. Just like any other library you would need to import stuff.

Edited by Jarl