New Mouse and Hardware Mouse Documentation

z10n

5 hours ago, z10n said:

What Im asking is, is the 'New Mouse' More humanlike? Based upon human data etc?

Hardware mouse is pretty straightforward, hardware mouse is used.

I mean... This is about all you get https://osbot.org/api/org/osbot/rs07/event/interaction/MouseMoveProfile.html

It's a lot better than the old mouse in terms of looking humanlike but it doesn't use human data in the way I think you're asking(Like AI Deep Learning).

• 4 months later...

I came up against a  problem while recovering the data when my kid spilled water on my laptop. I had it fixed in the service center but I was afraid I won't be able to restore any of my working documents. I didn't have any instructions specifically for my laptop so I found a universal user manual made on docsie.io. To my surprise, it had all the info needed for data restoring cases and it was much easier to navigate through it rather than it`d be with printed copies. Luckily, my hard drive wasn`t damaged so I managed to recover all of my documentation myself according to the manual.

Edited by ManusFechis