Khal AIO Thieving

Khaleesi

Sorry the previous bug was fixed via the web walking update however theres a new bug where if the bot is theiving in the house and the door is shut it cant return to the bank after the inventory is full. 

(Theres also a bug where the bot can accidentally click on the ladder in hosidus south house but its not a major one so not bothered if it gets fixed or not, just thought you should know)

Bug report Template:

- Mirror

- Mode: Master Farmer

-Screen shot of client and logger

started using this script a couple days ago it works fine but i did run into 1 issue. 

when stealing from stalls in ardy it will attempt to steal regardless if there is a guard standing next to it. it will get attacked and run away. then walks back repeat. 

when coming back the gaurd is still in the same spot and it will just try stealing again which makes it repeat ones again. now the accounts im using it on are all level 3s if the previous cycle continues long enough

they will run out of food and die. when they die there is sadly no first time death handler which is okay i can do it by hand. but after that it will go back to ardy do the same thing and die again. it will attempt to teleport to castle wars regardless if its in cooldown or not. i found the bot spam clicking the teleport button even tho the cooldown was still 16 minutes. so adding something in that it can detect if the gaurd is in LOS would be good. idk if this is a known issue tho but quite annoying

also it would be nice if h.a.m members could be added in since my low level accounts don't have hossidius favour and it would be an easy way to close the gap 25-38

14 hours ago, Block said:

started using this script a couple days ago it works fine but i did run into 1 issue. 

when stealing from stalls in ardy it will attempt to steal regardless if there is a guard standing next to it. it will get attacked and run away. then walks back repeat. 

when coming back the gaurd is still in the same spot and it will just try stealing again which makes it repeat ones again. now the accounts im using it on are all level 3s if the previous cycle continues long enough

they will run out of food and die. when they die there is sadly no first time death handler which is okay i can do it by hand. but after that it will go back to ardy do the same thing and die again. it will attempt to teleport to castle wars regardless if its in cooldown or not. i found the bot spam clicking the teleport button even tho the cooldown was still 16 minutes. so adding something in that it can detect if the gaurd is in LOS would be good. idk if this is a known issue tho but quite annoying

also it would be nice if h.a.m members could be added in since my low level accounts don't have hossidius favour and it would be an easy way to close the gap 25-38

That's strange, is that with safe mode on?
Because it should not steal anything if a guard/knight is in range...

I guess I can add Ham members, fail rate on those is huge so exp isn't that great?

4 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

That's strange, is that with safe mode on?
Because it should not steal anything if a guard/knight is in range...

I guess I can add Ham members, fail rate on those is huge so exp isn't that great?

i believe its with safespot mode on yes, im aware but baker stall all the way to 38 isn't great either. i could check xp rates and see if its worth adding in ham members i'll let you know :D

10 minutes ago, Block said:

doing silk stall was the issue, it keeps on picking the stall even tho there is a guard next to it, when doing baker stall it stands in the safespot so no guards

Very strange, just tested for like 5 min and for me it just paused whenever a guard is in the danger zone.
Try to restart client or something

Also show me the settings you are using, maybe add the task again so I can see it.

Edited by Khaleesi

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure what the issue was and usually have great luck with khal scripts. Just received a two day ban for using this script from 50-55 at hosid fruit stalls. Multiple breaks and in mirror mode. Watched the script for at least half the short amount of botted time with no noted hiccups. Not sure where the issue came in but, bum deal!