Khal AIO Thieving

Khaleesi

1. When need go to lumbridge bot does not check if lubridge home teleport is available

2. When doing another task i have food lefovers from previous task. And bot does not deposit it to bank, just deposit things i took with right click

3. When taking from stall bot takes cakes but drops breads and chocolate slices

37 minutes ago, dipkinsas said:

1. When need go to lumbridge bot does not check if lubridge home teleport is available

2. When doing another task i have food lefovers from previous task. And bot does not deposit it to bank, just deposit things i took with right click

3. When taking from stall bot takes cakes but drops breads and chocolate slices

1. It should not matter, since you shouldn't go there in a time frame of 30 min? I can make the account logout instead, bcs if I don't your acc will be dead on the white wolf mountain.
2. Will take a look at that, which tasks specifically? Like how did you order them?
3. That's the point of the bakery stall, drop junk and bank cakes. Other food is time waste

Edited by Khaleesi

17 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Never did befre, I guess I can check it out how it works ^^
Any decent exp?

It scales with ur level just like the drift net fishing. but at 99 you can get roughly 40k agility/150k thieving OR you can spend the tears purely on thieving for about 220k or purely agility for about 60k. So I guess to answer your question, its really good exp if your training both and personally I've had mad success with ur drift net option so worth a look at imo :)

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Spec 99 said:

It scales with ur level just like the drift net fishing. but at 99 you can get roughly 40k agility/150k thieving OR you can spend the tears purely on thieving for about 220k or purely agility for about 60k. So I guess to answer your question, its really good exp if your training both and personally I've had mad success with ur drift net option so worth a look at imo :)

Thanks for explaining! :D