Khal AIO Thieving

Khaleesi

Account temporarily banned for macroing in OldSchool. Our macro detection system has been monitoring your account closely and has detected that you are using illegal 3rd party software which violates the rules of the game and breaches your terms of service with Jagex. Our team have reviewed the evidence and can confirm that you were using illegal botting software. Jagex are able to accurately detect all illegal 3rd party software and any promises from their makers about being 'totally undetectable' or 'no ban guaranteed' are inaccurate. As such your account has been temporarily removed from the game. Please take this time to familiarise yourself with the rules.  

Banned and i didnt use it that muich. 24 hour ban. with breaking enabled etc

22 hours ago, switchz3 said:

Account temporarily banned for macroing in OldSchool. Our macro detection system has been monitoring your account closely and has detected that you are using illegal 3rd party software which violates the rules of the game and breaches your terms of service with Jagex. Our team have reviewed the evidence and can confirm that you were using illegal botting software. Jagex are able to accurately detect all illegal 3rd party software and any promises from their makers about being 'totally undetectable' or 'no ban guaranteed' are inaccurate. As such your account has been temporarily removed from the game. Please take this time to familiarise yourself with the rules.  

Banned and i didnt use it that muich. 24 hour ban. with breaking enabled etc

Use more breaks, even short breaks of a few minutes do wonders :)

21 hours ago, Chirn said:

Could I get a trial please?

Enjoy!

6 hours ago, switchz3 said:

one more ban and my account is done, any suggestions? its a pretty developed iron man.. and im 4 levels from 99 i had it breaking every 30minutes... help is defeintely appreciated.. i was ardy knight theiving in the bank

Try to break a little bit more, even if it's a few minutes each time ^^

@KhaleesiTheres problem with fruit stalls. Setting to stop at level let say 50 we dont need food settings as we are not attacked. You cant set no food option, setting 1 cake ends up with filling whole bag after depositing fruits to bank. Because each time it takes 1 cake for no reason.
Setting food to 0 breaks script as it tres to withdraw all.

1 hour ago, silverfox896 said:

Hey Khal could I get a trial please?

Enjoy!

9 hours ago, Aeit said:

@KhaleesiTheres problem with fruit stalls. Setting to stop at level let say 50 we dont need food settings as we are not attacked. You cant set no food option, setting 1 cake ends up with filling whole bag after depositing fruits to bank. Because each time it takes 1 cake for no reason.
Setting food to 0 breaks script as it tres to withdraw all.

I'm aware, will be pushig a fix to this asap.

• Like 1