Super Soul Wars

Camaro

20 minutes ago, gang6000 said:

Mate you are 100% right you can't compare. But the script is one of the most simple scripts with just three options I've ever came across.

I saw your looking to re-write the script, when can we as customers expect this to be available?

After babysitting this script for various 1 hour intervals throughout the day the minimum but most regular zeal I've received per hour is 51.

The highest is 77.

The bot options only allow you to complete 3/9 tasks inside Soulwars and no more, therefore you are never going to gain maximum points.

My suggestions are to enable more options, more multi-tasking and more completed jobs allowing maximum zeal.

I have had many games where I've only received "7" zeal. Thats 15 minutes for 1334 strength xp.

That's 5376 xp per hour (if using zeal to buy strength xp).

So, for a minimum of 5376xp per hour script, don't you think it'd be fair to add more options allowing us to maximize our chances or higher rewards?

P.S. My account is considered mid level and I earn more XP per game by killing NPCs.

As taken from the wiki, these are the main tasks in the minigame;

• Killing players - the amount of Zeal given is dependent on how strong the opponent is, and killing the same player multiple times will have lower Zeal returns over time.
    • Script does this, but given that your account is mid level, this is not viable
  • Healing teammates - players can use bandages on their teammates to heal them
    • Script does this, but gives you very little zeal from my testing, and like the above, you will die a lot
  • Burying bones - players can bury bones until their Avatar has 100% damage reduction.
    • The avatar can be at 100% for a good potion of the game, not allowing you to bury bones. Also, most bones would appear in areas with a lot of enemy players, causing you to also die a lot. But even so, I plan to implement this
  • Sacrificing soul fragments - players can sacrifice soul fragments until the opposing team's Avatar has 0% damage reduction.
    • Script does this
  • Dealing damage to the opposing team's Avatar
    • Script does this, but like that above, you will die a lot. Even maxed accounts may have trouble with this if the other team is defending
  • Capturing graveyards or the Soul Obelisk
    • Something I plan to implement, but like the above, you will die a lot
  • Killing NPCs (does not reward Zeal)
    • Script does this
  • Destroying barricades (does not reward Zeal)
    • Something I plan to implement, but in my option, is counter productive as you will receive less zeal overall

Given the above, collecting fragments is really the only option to gain the highest amount of zeal for a mid-level account. Because you have a mid-level account, you are going to die a lot, possibly not allowing you to offer any zeal, thus the lower zeal/hour.

No eta at this time

On 1/19/2021 at 1:30 AM, Camaro said:

Super Soul Wars

A script to play soul wars, designed to get the most zeal per game

rfPIpoF.png

Features

Healing other players

Collecting and offering soul fragments

Attacking other players & the avatar

Requirements

40 combat and 500 total level

Completion of the soul wars tutorial

Start in the soul wars lobby or in a game

Ty man :)

1 hour ago, Camaro said:

As taken from the wiki, these are the main tasks in the minigame;

• Killing players - the amount of Zeal given is dependent on how strong the opponent is, and killing the same player multiple times will have lower Zeal returns over time.
    • Script does this, but given that your account is mid level, this is not viable
  • Healing teammates - players can use bandages on their teammates to heal them
    • Script does this, but gives you very little zeal from my testing, and like the above, you will die a lot
  • Burying bones - players can bury bones until their Avatar has 100% damage reduction.
    • The avatar can be at 100% for a good potion of the game, not allowing you to bury bones. Also, most bones would appear in areas with a lot of enemy players, causing you to also die a lot. But even so, I plan to implement this
  • Sacrificing soul fragments - players can sacrifice soul fragments until the opposing team's Avatar has 0% damage reduction.
    • Script does this
  • Dealing damage to the opposing team's Avatar
    • Script does this, but like that above, you will die a lot. Even maxed accounts may have trouble with this if the other team is defending
  • Capturing graveyards or the Soul Obelisk
    • Something I plan to implement, but like the above, you will die a lot
  • Killing NPCs (does not reward Zeal)
    • Script does this
  • Destroying barricades (does not reward Zeal)
    • Something I plan to implement, but in my option, is counter productive as you will receive less zeal overall

Given the above, collecting fragments is really the only option to gain the highest amount of zeal for a mid-level account. Because you have a mid-level account, you are going to die a lot, possibly not allowing you to offer any zeal, thus the lower zeal/hour.

No eta at this time

Hey,

I hope you aren't taking my criticism to heart, I mean good by my comments and advice.

I understand your concerns for my personal ph/averages but I'm not totally concerned about this one account I've babysitted it on.

I'd be pretty stupid to test a bot out on a maxed account wouldn't I.

Anyhow, I found another possible addition which would be really awesome and I wonder if this is something you would consider? Looting items? Maybe set a fix where as-long as the item has a value of "x amount" it'll be picked up. I am understanding very well how many honest players treat Soul Wars as a money making method and not only for XP rewards and testing this out personally myself, once the game has started within 1 minute red dots appear over the map after PVP has begun. These include various bolts with a vast price range. During my 15 minute game test (which cut short to the team winning by 2 minutes, so. 13 minutes) I managed to pick up 28,000gp Thus x4 = 112,000gp per hour. Now if you include the Spoils of war reward per hour you are on a money maker there.

I hope you appreciate my feedback. As most scripters require this to progress you shouldn't take it in a negative way. I wish you the best and am grateful people like you exist.

5 minutes ago, gang6000 said:

Hey,

I hope you aren't taking my criticism to heart, I mean good by my comments and advice.

I understand your concerns for my personal ph/averages but I'm not totally concerned about this one account I've babysitted it on.

I'd be pretty stupid to test a bot out on a maxed account wouldn't I.

Anyhow, I found another possible addition which would be really awesome and I wonder if this is something you would consider? Looting items? Maybe set a fix where as-long as the item has a value of "x amount" it'll be picked up. I am understanding very well how many honest players treat Soul Wars as a money making method and not only for XP rewards and testing this out personally myself, once the game has started within 1 minute red dots appear over the map after PVP has begun. These include various bolts with a vast price range. During my 15 minute game test (which cut short to the team winning by 2 minutes, so. 13 minutes) I managed to pick up 28,000gp Thus x4 = 112,000gp per hour. Now if you include the Spoils of war reward per hour you are on a money maker there.

I hope you appreciate my feedback. As most scripters require this to progress you shouldn't take it in a negative way. I wish you the best and am grateful people like you exist.

All good man, just creating dialog to see if I'm missing something here. And this is actually a great idea that I hadnt thought about, will definitely add it in.

I actually am testing/writing this with maxed accounts, so there may be a slight disconnect between our rates haha

23 minutes ago, Camaro said:

All good man, just creating dialog to see if I'm missing something here. And this is actually a great idea that I hadnt thought about, will definitely add it in.

I actually am testing/writing this with maxed accounts, so there may be a slight disconnect between our rates haha

Fantastic, that's what I like to see, I applaud you for your hard work and dedication. 

I can't wait to see your updated version of this script and as there aren't any other Soul Wars scripts currently (I know there's some scripters working on releasing this soon) but as it stands on this forum you definitely have the ability to maintain this number one spot.

I will support you all the way and together with people providing honest valuable information we can pro-long the success rate and maximize benefits of using this script. 

Thank you Camaro and best of luck with your ventures =D

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, ajdo6 said:

Is there enough users to see what the ban rates are like? Im interested in this but would like to see more info on it since theres only a few proggies. Thanks

I can run it for a few hours every day on a high level account with no issues. I wouldn't expect getting a 99 on a low level account tho

4 hours ago, ELITEPker said:

Just got my 2nd ban on my 2nd account, The option I used was offering fragments and it was the first day using this script again. I found it way to coincidental it was the moment i ran this script for both incidents 

Please use mirror mode

12 hours ago, gang6000 said:

Hey,

I'm back again, this is a funny observation. But bot really really dislikes "Ghostly Robes" please be mindful when having these equipt, the bot will run extremely slowly thus making it very visibly botting is taking place =D

message me on discord camaro 09#0557, thats an issue that I need to fix

• Like 1

On 3/21/2021 at 4:38 PM, Camaro said:

Please use mirror mode

message me on discord camaro 09#0557, thats an issue that I need to fix

Hey I don't have Discord.

I also have been babysitting this for 10K zeal now. 

I have been reported by a player in-game which was following me around saying "Watch him, he runs to the grave" and everytime I died, or the enemy died, he would come back and pest me. I exclusively took over playing and continued doing the same thing to balance out the report, but I'll only know in a couple days.

These suggestments couldn't come quicker as it's very obvious as people are learning how SW bots perform.

Honestly I believe I have great experience working with SW as pre eoc I had paid scripts for SW where I got many many 99's on various accounts including low level accounts.

One drastic improvement which (hopefully) could be fixed shortly would be - Instead of running back to the grave when attacked, allow there to be a 5-8second delay before running. I'd honestly rather die where I stand then keep running back because it'll sense an enemy player nearby and run I've watched countless hours of this bot performing.

I cannot with my test account choose option "Attack avatar and kill players" because the account is too low level for these actions It's suicide missions with very low zeal earning because of in-game performance. 

I wonder how hard it would be for you to add that for example:

---Offer soul fragments to obelisk and kill Pyrefiends, when attacked player will run back to 1)home avatar 2)enemy avatar 3)home supplies for more bandages.

Please remember running back to the grave is pretty much the only reason people are getting banned. But this is also the only option (Offer soul fragments) 

For lower levels to get EXP whilst using the script.

So, in context

I can only use one option (offer souls and kill pyrefiends) because I want to earn XP whilst playing each game (is a make or break as I can 60k xp p/hr) 

If I couldn't get that extra XP in-game per hour it'd be more beneficial training at Sandcrabs and anything alike. 

Thank you for your dedication and I'd love to see these improvements very soon, you'll be saving us a-lot of time money and effort.

Hey before I forget, I wanted to mention can you allow an option for "no banking" where the player can have various set-ups in his inventory. 

This can allow for in-game changes by the player manually so we can train various skills without the need of banking and loosing out on a game. Sometimes the game starts immediately after one finishes and I don't have enough time.

I love to have various gear in my inventory/weapons so it would be great if the script didn't bank everything I have on me.

Let me know if you think this is a good idea, as I honestly believe for various reasons it will be.

1) You can change the character appearance mid-game allowing other players to think it's less bot like.

2) You'll be able to train various skills in the same game without losing out on games or exp.

3) You'll be able to perform multiple tasks (i.e. Attacking players and Collecting souls) as perhaps Magic will hit on other players whereas 99 defence is hard for a low level to hit on using melee. 

Thanks again