Camaro

5 hours ago, trevster120 said:

trial please

5 hours ago, Cekcenk said:

Can I get trial as well :)

thank you

activated both 24 hours

58 minutes ago, freakbotboy73 said:

First bot I've ever purchased, do you recommend the healing players option or soul fragment option both in regards to points/hour and ban safety? Attacking players/boss sort of out of the picture for my account

Offering fragments would probably be more human-like, but feel free to test both methods out and see which you have more luck with. Offering fragments should give much more points though.

15 hours ago, Camaro said:

Offering fragments would probably be more human-like, but feel free to test both methods out and see which you have more luck with. Offering fragments should give much more points though.

Thank you for the prompt response, it's doing great with no issues so far, thank you! Will this script continued to be updated/maintained as well?

13 minutes ago, tomdewi said:

Love the script just a shame auto retaliate turns off if a player attacks you at when collecting soul fragments why wouldnt you retaliate? ,

also the magic prayer on all the time is a bit over the top , a bit obvious

It should try to lure them over the the grave and attack them there so other players would hop on too. And yeah, the magic prayer might be on too often, ill look into reducing its usage

On 2/27/2021 at 1:05 PM, Cleaned said:

Can I please have a trail? Seeing if this will work without gaining any hp xp, trying to get 99 atk/str/def with 10 hp

That's pretty ambitious, activated.

20 minutes ago, QuiTTTed said:

Hi there. Im very interested to test it out, could i have an 24hour trial please?
Thanks

Activated 24 hours

• Heart 1

10 hours ago, Camaro said:

That's pretty ambitious, activated.

Activated 24 hours

Ive noticed that it banks all runes so it means its just either melee or range?

Would be really great if it had this option so it keeps runes or rune pouch in inventory for the possibility to do killing and other action with magic.

Running the bot and noticing people calling everyone mostly with magic protect on to bots and yeah its pretty obvious :D  The script turns on magic prot every time, this is little to obvious

Edited by QuiTTTed

6 hours ago, QuiTTTed said:

Ive noticed that it banks all runes so it means its just either melee or range?

Would be really great if it had this option so it keeps runes or rune pouch in inventory for the possibility to do killing and other action with magic.

Running the bot and noticing people calling everyone mostly with magic protect on to bots and yeah its pretty obvious :D  The script turns on magic prot every time, this is little to obvious

Yeah definitely need to change that soon, will work on that today / tomorrow. And a magic option may be needed to select the spell / not deposit the runes

• Like 1