Super Soul Wars

Camaro

1 hour ago, Camaro said:

Which option are you using?

I've also updated the prayer setting, should be much better now. Hopefully that helps

ˇYeah i did notice the prayer update :)
I was using the soul method that it kills the npc's and feeds souls to obelisk.

Luckily 2 day ban :)

Edited by QuiTTTed

4 hours ago, Camaro said:

Ill make some changes to npc selection, its a bit basic at the moment

This script makes me remember the old good script back on the pre-eoc so ill suggest what i can! I hope this will work just fine as it did back in the days! So far good job, gotta test everything out. I know i did like 6-8h babysit, but i know it did same actions which were botlike, like running from soul farming spot to own graveyard when opponent team player attacked. Should choose random-like options: What user does when its been attacked: Run to own avatar, run to own graveyard or whatever. Anythings possible, alot scripting tho.

• Like 1

On 3/3/2021 at 8:09 PM, QuiTTTed said:

This script makes me remember the old good script back on the pre-eoc so ill suggest what i can! I hope this will work just fine as it did back in the days! So far good job, gotta test everything out. I know i did like 6-8h babysit, but i know it did same actions which were botlike, like running from soul farming spot to own graveyard when opponent team player attacked. Should choose random-like options: What user does when its been attacked: Run to own avatar, run to own graveyard or whatever. Anythings possible, alot scripting tho.

I vouch this, I owned a powerleveling service over 13 years ago and we used SW bots because they was almost undetectable.

Please implement what QuiTTTed said, it's so true about running when attacked, it'd probably be better to attack back and just die rather then run so obviously. 

Anyway, baby sit this now and will give more suggestions if i need to.

3 hours ago, gang6000 said:

I vouch this, I owned a powerleveling service over 13 years ago and we used SW bots because they was almost undetectable.

Please implement what QuiTTTed said, it's so true about running when attacked, it'd probably be better to attack back and just die rather then run so obviously. 

Anyway, baby sit this now and will give more suggestions if i need to.

Its not really fair to compare any script from back then to now. Bans were low because they put almost no effort into catching bots, not because the script was undetectable. But please, let me know any siggestions.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Camaro said:

Its not really fair to compare any script from back then to now. Bans were low because they put almost no effort into catching bots, not because the script was undetectable. But please, let me know any siggestions.

Mate you are 100% right you can't compare. But the script is one of the most simple scripts with just three options I've ever came across.

I saw your looking to re-write the script, when can we as customers expect this to be available?

After babysitting this script for various 1 hour intervals throughout the day the minimum but most regular zeal I've received per hour is 51.

The highest is 77.

The bot options only allow you to complete 3/9 tasks inside Soulwars and no more, therefore you are never going to gain maximum points.

My suggestions are to enable more options, more multi-tasking and more completed jobs allowing maximum zeal.

I have had many games where I've only received "7" zeal. Thats 15 minutes for 1334 strength xp.

That's 5376 xp per hour (if using zeal to buy strength xp).

So, for a minimum of 5376xp per hour script, don't you think it'd be fair to add more options allowing us to maximize our chances or higher rewards?

P.S. My account is considered mid level and I earn more XP per game by killing NPCs.