Exco Slayer

Patrick

So it seems like the issue is retrieving items required for tasks, the two that have caused me issues are:

Ice Boxes for Lizards

Rope for Kalphite Lair

I have both of these in my bank, as well as GP to buy them, and I have the boxed ticked to buy item requirements, but instead the bot just freezes and does not pull them out the bank nor does it buy them from a general store or a slayer master.

• Developer
On 3/31/2024 at 7:21 AM, johnnyboiy17 said:

Honestly I could not get the script to work at all. It would not work for any food configs or prayer configs. 

Did you select the profiles with the monsters to use them on?

On 4/1/2024 at 1:58 PM, pk sesh said:

hey, can i get a trial on this please

On 4/1/2024 at 3:10 PM, Zngel said:

May I have a trial please.

Enjoy

4 hours ago, dillidoo said:

Dont think this script works, it just crashes everytime i try and run it. not sure what i am doing wrong

Please post the logger output and a screenshot, otherwise I can't investigate it

Few bugs that need attention asap getting stuck going too slayer master 90% of time in edgeville, it cannot access lumbridge swaps too do any tasks unless I take it there myself, it will not go to catacombs unless I open a certain point for the script, if skip a task then it gives another task you have picked too skip it get stuck on skip loop, please fix or updated me on how too 😉 

2 hours ago, XxJA93xX said:

Few bugs that need attention asap getting stuck going too slayer master 90% of time in edgeville, it cannot access lumbridge swaps too do any tasks unless I take it there myself, it will not go to catacombs unless I open a certain point for the script, if skip a task then it gives another task you have picked too skip it get stuck on skip loop, please fix or updated me on how too 😉 

yaCbkF5.png