Exco Slayer

Patrick

Script Version: v 1.033

OSBot Version: mirror 2.6.49

Stealth Injection or Mirror mode: mirror

Brief description of the issue: cannot click start script. GUI window comes up when script is selected but nothing happens when "Start script" is clicked on window.

Stack trace and or contents of Logger: N/A, script does not start

Screenshot where it got stuck: anywhere on map, script does not start

another issue seems to be that using the dueling ring gets stuck because the name of "duel arena" option now says "PvP arena" and the script gets stuck after rubbing the ring.

• Developer
1 hour ago, SkyMuffinz said:

may i have trial plz?

1 hour ago, Light said:

interested, can i have a trial?

Enjoy

15 minutes ago, skeeter said:

Script Version: v 1.033

OSBot Version: mirror 2.6.49

Stealth Injection or Mirror mode: mirror

Brief description of the issue: cannot click start script. GUI window comes up when script is selected but nothing happens when "Start script" is clicked on window.

Stack trace and or contents of Logger: N/A, script does not start

Screenshot where it got stuck: anywhere on map, script does not start

another issue seems to be that using the dueling ring gets stuck because the name of "duel arena" option now says "PvP arena" and the script gets stuck after rubbing the ring.

PvP arena will be fixed in next client release. I'll release a dev build tomorrow.

How can the script not start but also get stuck teleporting?

• Developer
7 hours ago, alan376 said:

@PatrickHello I can’t remember if I used this scripts trail already since there’s 2 but could you let me know if I did and if I didn’t can I try a trial also would you ever do a lifetime payment for the script or it’ll always be monthly?

Just authed again. The payment method is the same as the other slayer scripts so I can't change that.

3 hours ago, Patrick said:

Just authed again. The payment method is the same as the other slayer scripts so I can't change that.

No biggie thanks for letting me try it I’m just having an isssue for it to start up I think I’m setting something up wrong but when i overlook everything seems right it just wont start the script?@Patrick 

Edited by alan376

20 hours ago, Patrick said:

Enjoy

PvP arena will be fixed in next client release. I'll release a dev build tomorrow.

How can the script not start but also get stuck teleporting?

im having the same issue the script wont start at all? i dunno if i put something wrong but it wont start the script its stuck on the gui 

• Developer
51 minutes ago, alan376 said:

im having the same issue the script wont start at all? i dunno if i put something wrong but it wont start the script its stuck on the gui 

I just pushed version 1.036 which should make it more clear if the script doesn't start (could be a gui issue where the min amount is higher than the max amount on food for example)

11 hours ago, Patrick said:

I just pushed version 1.036 which should make it more clear if the script doesn't start (could be a gui issue where the min amount is higher than the max amount on food for example)

Oh ok I just hope I can atleast try it out before the trial goes sadly but I’ll wait for the update no biggie also i messed with the food in the gui it still didnt work just fyi

Edited by alan376