Exco Slayer

Patrick

having an issue with mutated zygomites task on fossil island using konar. doesnt "pick" muchrooms.

additionally, is there a way to bring less fungicide refills? takes up alot of space. 

edit

also tries to go through the gate at mcgrubers woods to use the fairy ring to go to the fremennik slayer dungeon instead of using the railing hole. as well as when trying to go to the grand exchange. combat bracelet to ranging guild, to mcgrubers fairy ring. not even sure why it wants to use combat bracelet, probably because i happen to have it equipped in my glove slot.

Edited by IAmJesseTDI

• Developer
52 minutes ago, IAmJesseTDI said:

having an issue with mutated zygomites task on fossil island using konar. doesnt "pick" muchrooms.

additionally, is there a way to bring less fungicide refills? takes up alot of space. 

I'm gonna need some more info (see the bug report template)

And how many refills would be better?

4 hours ago, Patrick said:

I'm gonna need some more info (see the bug report template)

And how many refills would be better?

probably like 3 or so, 10 kills is 1 refill, so if it scaled to number of kills required that would be fine but even if you have 100, 10 is excessive in 1 trip i think.

Script Version: v 1.033

OSBot Version: mirror 2.6.48

Stealth Injection or Mirror mode: mirror

Brief description of the issue: does not click pick on zygomites on fossil island. also gets stuck traversing at mcgrubers woods, tries to go through the gate instead of the hole in the fence.

Stack trace and or contents of Logger: did not save, next time ill grab it.

Screenshot where it got stuck: above.

additionally, it would be beneficial to have a way to either set teleports for tasks, or just have a general banking/task grabbing teleport and then after that, determine what the best teleport is to get to each task, as currently, withdrawing an assortment of tabs, jewelry etc is quite inventory intensive.

• Developer
7 hours ago, IAmJesseTDI said:

probably like 3 or so, 10 kills is 1 refill, so if it scaled to number of kills required that would be fine but even if you have 100, 10 is excessive in 1 trip i think.

Script Version: v 1.033

OSBot Version: mirror 2.6.48

Stealth Injection or Mirror mode: mirror

Brief description of the issue: does not click pick on zygomites on fossil island. also gets stuck traversing at mcgrubers woods, tries to go through the gate instead of the hole in the fence.

Stack trace and or contents of Logger: did not save, next time ill grab it.

Screenshot where it got stuck: above.

additionally, it would be beneficial to have a way to either set teleports for tasks, or just have a general banking/task grabbing teleport and then after that, determine what the best teleport is to get to each task, as currently, withdrawing an assortment of tabs, jewelry etc is quite inventory intensive.

I'll see if i can change it