Exco Slayer

Patrick

Running into an issue when grabbing task, currently at vannaka   once he gives the task the bot stays in the menu of chat options where you ask for advice ect.  and is just stuck there standing. 

Also.  the bot got stuck trying to attack ice giants yesterday but didnt have a check to tell if it was getting attacked by a ice warrior. so he was just standing there spamming when i found him

• Developer
4 hours ago, Cliiqq said:

can i try a trial of this please? :)

Enjoy

2 hours ago, michael5593 said:

Running into an issue when grabbing task, currently at vannaka   once he gives the task the bot stays in the menu of chat options where you ask for advice ect.  and is just stuck there standing. 

Also.  the bot got stuck trying to attack ice giants yesterday but didnt have a check to tell if it was getting attacked by a ice warrior. so he was just standing there spamming when i found him

For the first issue, please send a screenshot + the logger, otherwise I can't look into it.

I'll see if I can change the area for ice giants even more

• Developer
On 9/28/2022 at 11:22 AM, Laurow said:

Can I get a trial please? :)

3 hours ago, dizzo21 said:

Could I get a trial please? Very interested.

Enjoy

On 9/28/2022 at 4:02 AM, Andrew Sutter-Barrett said:

@PatrickRunning into some issues getting the safe spot locations to work when using ranged, specifically at Hell Hounds. Is this particular location without a coded safe spot location?

Possibly, without a screenshot I don't know which location

bought the script, already had nechryaels as a task, bot kept getting stuck in slayer tower cause the account i was using didn't have 71 agility and the bot didn't want to walk the long way. profiles don't save so i gotta reinput all info every time. same with loot. bot doesn't take out any food/pots or use them even if i manually take everything out. enabled prayers but that's also not turning on. doesn't pick up any loot even if i set it to pick up anything above 3k.

stuck.png