Exco Slayer

Patrick

8 hours ago, Patrick said:

It worked when I tested it.

Could you share your settings for this to get it to work? I am currently using Nieve slayer master instead of Duradel (I am over 100 cb). Could that be anything to do with it? Attached is photo. It just gets stuck at Nieve. But it has detected that it should skip monster. But script just stops until I manually skip and get new task

5A3B4A8F-D176-48CD-BE26-A3D0072F80B0.jpeg

Edited by skeeter

• Developer
32 minutes ago, skeeter said:

Could you share your settings for this to get it to work? I am currently using Nieve slayer master instead of Duradel (I am over 100 cb). Could that be anything to do with it? Attached is photo. It just gets stuck at Nieve. But it has detected that it should skip monster. But script just stops until I manually skip and get new task

Maybe, I'll try it and see if I can find out whats going on

• Developer
1 hour ago, Slinks1337 said:

can i may test it a few days before i purchase?

looks promising

Enjoy

1 hour ago, communist1234 said:

I don't suppose NPC contact can be added, can it?

EDIT:

I'm on a kalphite task and it teleported to Castle Wars to gear up, then it teleported to the Ranging guild and is stuck at the gate for McGrubor's Wood.

IDK about npc contact, I'll have to look into it. As for the McGrubor woods, that's an webwalker issue. I'll see if I can fix it in the next client release.

2 hours ago, Patrick said:

Enjoy

IDK about npc contact, I'll have to look into it. As for the McGrubor woods, that's an webwalker issue. I'll see if I can fix it in the next client release.

I'm having some issues, I don't know if it's my settings or what. I'm trying to use guthans and it's fighting fine, but switching back and forth between inventory and attack mode screen constantly. I've tried restarting the script, but it just goes to the bank, then changes to a new spot and continues with the same thing of switching back and forth. Unfortunately the logger doesn't have any info that would be useful.

I'm also finding it's getting stuck when trying to cancel tasks. I'm using Nieve. The logger says it's switching tasks, but gets stuck.

Yo awesome script bro.

Couple of things I just bought it.

The script doesn't withdraw prayer pots, and food. Is it possible to have the script use stamina potions as well for running around to increase efficiency. 

The script doesn't use a dwarf multi-cannon even though I have it hop for multi cannon.

Also is it possible for the bot to just run to the bank and pick up teleports when needed to increase efficiency and have more storage for loot?

Thank you, you're awesome!

Just now, slakkr123 said:

Yo awesome script bro.

The script doesn't withdraw prayer pots, and food. Is it possible to have the script use stamina potions as well for running around to increase efficiency. 

The script doesn't use a dwarf multi-cannon even though I have it hop for multi cannon.

Also is it possible for the bot to just run to the bank and pick up teleports when needed to increase efficiency and have more storage for loot?

Also I enabled super combat potions and it didn't withdraw those either.

7 minutes ago, slakkr123 said:

Yo awesome script bro.

Also I enabled super combat potions and it didn't withdraw those either.

Script is also not saving my profiles for gear etc.

• Developer
4 hours ago, slakkr123 said:

Yo awesome script bro.

You need to create the combat profiles for the potions and then assign that combat profile to the monsters where it should use that.

Hop for cannon means it will worldhop when someone else crashes you and places a cannon

INFO][Bot #1][08/02 03:18:54 AM]: [UpdateBankCacheEvent] - Stored 814 items in the bank cache
[INFO][Bot #1][08/02 03:18:55 AM]: [WithdrawBankItemEvent] - Withdrawing item 8010 x 10
[INFO][Bot #1][08/02 03:18:57 AM]: [UpdateBankCacheEvent] - Stored 814 items in the bank cache
[INFO][Bot #1][08/02 03:18:58 AM]: [ObtainRequirementEvent] - Requirement has been obtained
[INFO][Bot #1][08/02 03:18:58 AM]: [DoSlayerAssignmentTask] - Walking to monster
[ERROR][Bot #1][08/02 03:18:58 AM]: [WalkEvent] - Failed to prefetch requirements, trying with simple path
[ERROR][Bot #1][08/02 03:18:58 AM]: [WalkEvent] - Failed to prefetch requirements, walker can't determine a route
[INFO][Bot #1][08/02 03:18:59 AM]: [DoSlayerAssignmentTask] - Walking to monster
[ERROR][Bot #1][08/02 03:18:59 AM]: [WalkEvent] - Failed to prefetch requirements, trying with simple path
[ERROR][Bot #1][08/02 03:18:59 AM]: [WalkEvent] - Failed to prefetch requirements, walker can't determine a route
[INFO][Bot #1][08/02 03:18:59 AM]: [DoSlayerAssignmentTask] - Walking to monster
[ERROR][Bot #1][08/02 03:18:59 AM]: [WalkEvent] - Failed to prefetch requirements, trying with simple path
[ERROR][Bot #1][08/02 03:18:59 AM]: [WalkEvent] - Failed to prefetch requirements, walker can't determine a route
[INFO][Bot #1][08/02 03:19:00 AM]: [DoSlayerAssignmentTask] - Walking to monster
[ERROR][Bot #1][08/02 03:19:00 AM]: [WalkEvent] - Failed to prefetch requirements, trying with simple path
[ERROR][Bot #1][08/02 03:19:00 AM]: [WalkEvent] - Failed to prefetch requirements, walker can't determine a route
[INFO][Bot #1][08/02 03:19:00 AM]: [DoSlayerAssignmentTask] - Walking to monster
[ERROR][Bot #1][08/02 03:19:00 AM]: [WalkEvent] - Failed to prefetch requirements, trying with simple path
[ERROR][Bot #1][08/02 03:19:00 AM]: [WalkEvent] - Failed to prefetch requirements, walker can't determine a route
[INFO][Bot #1][08/02 03:19:01 AM]: [DoSlayerAssignmentTask] - Walking to monster
[ERROR][Bot #1][08/02 03:19:01 AM]: [WalkEvent] - Failed to prefetch requirements, trying with simple path
[ERROR][Bot #1][08/02 03:19:01 AM]: [WalkEvent] - Failed to prefetch requirements, walker can't determine a route

help