Exco Slayer

Patrick

• Developer
15 hours ago, inno420 said:

@Patrick yo, some more logs of the Obtaining requirement: org.osbot.excoslayer.c.t.c.cON@1101a7 bug thingy in case u need

message (15).txt 13.16 kB · 0 downloads message (14).txt 12.97 kB · 0 downloads message (13).txt 13.29 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks, pushed a new version (1.039)

hello could i get a few days trial please, this script looks wonderful but im a bit new to this and i want to be able to set it all up properly before buying, thx

also @Patrick im having trouble with buying scripts, it auto takes me to checkout page and doesnt let me select payment method and then says "error processing payment, please try differnet method or contact us"

^ fixed w help from mod

Edited by um73

• Developer
23 hours ago, um73 said:

hello could i get a few days trial please, this script looks wonderful but im a bit new to this and i want to be able to set it all up properly before buying, thx

also @Patrick im having trouble with buying scripts, it auto takes me to checkout page and doesnt let me select payment method and then says "error processing payment, please try differnet method or contact us"

^ fixed w help from mod

Enjoy

• Developer
3 hours ago, oranges said:

does this support using pool and jewelry box in poh?

It does not but it sounds like something I could add

2 hours ago, adeathsmckitten said:

Add Kebos dungeon agility shortcut up the mountain?

Please follow this (

) template so I can add the changes to the webwalker

[INFO][Bot #1][07/24 03:14:47 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][07/24 03:14:47 PM]: [SlayerMasterInteractEvent] - Interacting with Nieve
[INFO][Bot #1][07/24 03:14:50 PM]: [Slayer] - Setting assignment to Spiritual Creatures, amount = 142
[ERROR][Bot #1][07/24 03:14:50 PM]: [Slayer] - Detected monster to skip: Spiritual Creatures
[WARN][Bot #1][07/24 03:19:56 PM]: Event executor is taking too long to suspend; terminating now...

cant seem to cancel tasks using points?

also having issues with banking, sometimes it wont bank loot from tasks, causes issues with withdrawing supplies

• Developer
21 hours ago, adeathsmckitten said:

Also Turoth with broad bolts would be nice :) It seems it only supports melee.

You can create a ranged gear profile for turoths and assign that profile to the turoths in the monsters tab in the GUI.

23 minutes ago, oranges said:

[INFO][Bot #1][07/24 03:14:47 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][07/24 03:14:47 PM]: [SlayerMasterInteractEvent] - Interacting with Nieve
[INFO][Bot #1][07/24 03:14:50 PM]: [Slayer] - Setting assignment to Spiritual Creatures, amount = 142
[ERROR][Bot #1][07/24 03:14:50 PM]: [Slayer] - Detected monster to skip: Spiritual Creatures
[WARN][Bot #1][07/24 03:19:56 PM]: Event executor is taking too long to suspend; terminating now...

cant seem to cancel tasks using points?

also having issues with banking, sometimes it wont bank loot from tasks, causes issues with withdrawing supplies

Maybe some widgets changed, I'll check it out