Exco Slayer

Patrick

3 hours ago, lukazas said:

for some reason never uses prayer, never tops it up either if i do it manualy

is it my settings?

also no cannon avalaible?

u have to attach your combat profile to the monster you are doing in the monster tab

thx @Patrick, i have attached my combat and food profiles to the monsters, it is now eating and praying, and TRYING to restock, however when it gets to bank it just spams in log, trying to get item id blah blah blah and not moving the bank or taking item out (yes the items necessary are in bank) also, when it actually gets to the combat, it activates prayer, then spams between combat and prayer tab about 2 times a tick, dont think this is intentional as it is a fairly useless feature + very inhuman, any thoughts?

also when i got a kalphite task, it kept getting to the cave, and then tping to bank to get shantay passes (with passes in inventoy (?))

edit9: im using mirror

Edited by a10101

• Developer
8 hours ago, Cekcenk said:

Hi can I get a few day trial ?

Enjoy

1 hour ago, inno420 said:

u have to attach your combat profile to the monster you are doing in the monster tab

thx @Patrick, i have attached my combat and food profiles to the monsters, it is now eating and praying, and TRYING to restock, however when it gets to bank it just spams in log, trying to get item id blah blah blah and not moving the bank or taking item out (yes the items necessary are in bank) also, when it actually gets to the combat, it activates prayer, then spams between combat and prayer tab about 2 times a tick, dont think this is intentional as it is a fairly useless feature + very inhuman, any thoughts?

also when i got a kalphite task, it kept getting to the cave, and then tping to bank to get shantay passes (with passes in inventoy (?))

edit9: im using mirror

It looks like mirror might have some data reading issues, I can slow some things down to help improve it.

I'm gonna need a screenshot of the log, or the full log (there is an export button) at least to investigate the other things.

36 minutes ago, Patrick said:

Enjoy

It looks like mirror might have some data reading issues, I can slow some things down to help improve it.

I'm gonna need a screenshot of the log, or the full log (there is an export button) at least to investigate the other things.

[INFO][Bot #1][07/15 12:51:45 AM]: [WithdrawBankItemEvent] - Withdrawing item 1854 x 1
[INFO][Bot #1][07/15 12:51:47 AM]: [WithdrawBankItemEvent] - Withdrawing item 1854 x 1
[INFO][Bot #1][07/15 12:51:50 AM]: [WithdrawBankItemEvent] - Withdrawing item 1854 x 1
[INFO][Bot #1][07/15 12:51:52 AM]: [WithdrawBankItemEvent] - Withdrawing item 1854 x 1

here is where it got stuck trying to withdraw shantay passes (i just paused the script and manually withdrew it after it got stuck)

[INFO][Bot #1][07/15 12:58:11 AM]: [ObtainRequirementTask] - Obtaining requirement: InventoryItemRequirement[items: [379], min: 14, max: 14, buy: 150]
[INFO][Bot #1][07/15 12:58:11 AM]: [ObtainRequirementEvent] - Obtaining requirement InventoryItemRequirement[items: [379], min: 14, max: 14, buy: 150]

here is where it got stuck trying to withdraw food (i just paused the script and manually withdrew it after it got stuck)

[INFO][Bot #1][07/15 01:01:16 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][07/15 01:01:16 AM]: [Slayer] - Enabling PROTECT_FROM_MELEE
[INFO][Bot #1][07/15 01:01:18 AM]: [AttackNpcEvent] - Attacking Kalphite Worker
[INFO][Bot #1][07/15 01:01:35 AM]: [AttackNpcEvent] - Attacking Kalphite Worker
[INFO][Bot #1][07/15 01:01:43 AM]: [AttackNpcEvent] - Attacking Kalphite Worker
[INFO][Bot #1][07/15 01:02:04 AM]: [AttackNpcEvent] - Attacking Kalphite Worker
[INFO][Bot #1][07/15 01:02:16 AM]: [AttackNpcEvent] - Attacking Kalphite Worker
[INFO][Bot #1][07/15 01:02:33 AM]: [AttackNpcEvent] - Attacking Kalphite Worker
[INFO][Bot #1][07/15 01:02:46 AM]: Terminating script Exco Slayer...

and this is when it was fighting the kalphites, and spamming between combat and prayer

i also tried disabling prayer in the combat profile and restarting (planned to just enable the prayer manually and leave prayer potions on so it would never stop praying) but it still spammed between combat and prayer, same thing in log - just attacking kalphite

message (12).txt

Edited by a10101

• Developer
23 hours ago, inno420 said:

[INFO][Bot #1][07/15 12:51:45 AM]: [WithdrawBankItemEvent] - Withdrawing item 1854 x 1
[INFO][Bot #1][07/15 12:51:47 AM]: [WithdrawBankItemEvent] - Withdrawing item 1854 x 1
[INFO][Bot #1][07/15 12:51:50 AM]: [WithdrawBankItemEvent] - Withdrawing item 1854 x 1
[INFO][Bot #1][07/15 12:51:52 AM]: [WithdrawBankItemEvent] - Withdrawing item 1854 x 1

here is where it got stuck trying to withdraw shantay passes (i just paused the script and manually withdrew it after it got stuck)

[INFO][Bot #1][07/15 12:58:11 AM]: [ObtainRequirementTask] - Obtaining requirement: InventoryItemRequirement[items: [379], min: 14, max: 14, buy: 150]
[INFO][Bot #1][07/15 12:58:11 AM]: [ObtainRequirementEvent] - Obtaining requirement InventoryItemRequirement[items: [379], min: 14, max: 14, buy: 150]

here is where it got stuck trying to withdraw food (i just paused the script and manually withdrew it after it got stuck)

After those logs it's directly calling method from the API in the client, so I'll see if I can make changes to that for the next release.

• Developer
10 hours ago, skeeter said:

Hi, for the gargoyle task it seems to get stuck at agility shortcut in slayer tower if you don't have 71 agility, instead of using the basement (which has gargoyles reserved just for on-task killing). Is there any workaround for this or should i just skip the task? Thanks

If you can send a screenshot I can change it in the clients webwalker