Exco Slayer

Patrick

• Developer
8 hours ago, alan376 said:

I see it just got updated still not working but it can be me do you have a discord by any chance so I can show you the setup?

5 hours ago, skeeter said:

Same for me. Still unable to click "start script", the window stays there and does nothing. I don't think it has anything to do with my specific settings because I have changed them around to test if it would work and I've also tried with a second PC

3 hours ago, Zerkoul said:

Script does not work, same settings as always that worked before. Click start and nothing happens!

Only had the script a few weeks. Not happy really

Just pushed version 1.037 which should have the change that caused the start button not working reverted.

• Developer
46 minutes ago, skeeter said:

As far as I can tell it's exactly the same problem, in version 1.037

That'd be very weird, I'll check if there is something going wrong in the upload process.

Edit: found the issue, there was indeed something going wrong with the syncing causing duplicate code. 1.038 is on it's way

13 minutes ago, inno420 said:

yo i cannot for the life of me make it pray, or take food and prayer pots from bank lol, it is starting the task and going to the place and fighting np but its not praying, i have a combat file setup with prayer -> recommended (i have also tried melee)

after a couple more attempts at restarting and reconfiguring the script, it is now checking the gem and then getting stuck on this

yurr.PNG

• Developer
51 minutes ago, inno420 said:

after a couple more attempts at restarting and reconfiguring the script, it is now checking the gem and then getting stuck on this

yurr.PNG

You also need to assign those combat/food profiles to the monsters to use them on in the monster tab.

As for that screenshot, I also need to see the logger as there is more essential information in there.