Patrick

[Stable] OSBot 2.6.8

• Developer

Hey,

Another release with some fixed and new api stuff.

API CHANGES:
- Display#setDisplayMode(DisplayMode) now works with the new settings interface. Resizable will default to the modern look.
- Added Settings#setSetting(AllSettingsTab tab, String setting, String choice) and Settings#setSetting(AllSettingsTab tab, String setting, boolean enable). Thanks to @Fruity for the base implementation.

FIXES:
- WalkingEvent will now also stop when user logs out, just like WebWalkEvent.

MISC:
- Added a 'closeOnInitializationError' cli argument which will close the bot when it fails to load the game.
- Minor bug fixes.

- The OSBot Team

• Like 8
  • Heart 1
2 hours ago, Patrick said:

- Added a 'closeOnInitializationError' cli argument which will close the bot when it fails to load the game.

Awesome! I assume this sort-of works similar to how nointerface mode will auto-exit if there's an issue (like login failure etc)?

Aside... I have a few complaints about the logger in the new UI. Is it possible to pop it out (un-dock) it from the main window? A button to copy-paste the contents to clipboard would also help.

Thanks Pat!

• Like 1
  • Developer
24 minutes ago, agentcallooh said:

Awesome! I assume this sort-of works similar to how nointerface mode will auto-exit if there's an issue (like login failure etc)?

Aside... I have a few complaints about the logger in the new UI. Is it possible to pop it out (un-dock) it from the main window? A button to copy-paste the contents to clipboard would also help.

Thanks Pat!

It is indeed ^^

As for the logger popout and copy to clipboard is something I'll work on ^^

• Like 2