Mirror Mode Client Hooks into Already running mirror mode client

SkrrtNick

Hey,

Great work with mirror mode on the most part it's really excellent. Botting has certainly come a long way in the past few years.

@ez11 requested I chuck this here and let @MGI know to have a look.

Essentially I have a mirror mode client running, with network traffic for osrs client going through a proxy in proxifier.

When I launch an additional OSRS client, omitting proxifier for this one, OSBot connects to the already running mirror mode client.

Hardware/Software:

Win 10 Pro - AMD Ryzen 5 3600X , RTX 2060 6GB, 16GB DDR4

https://imgur.com/H24JcIv - 2 clients open, one already in mirror mode

https://imgur.com/KzrZyC2 - second mirror mode osbot launched, hooking to the existing mirror mode client

https://imgur.com/lhK5M40 - specs

Hope this helps.

I couldn't see anything too useful that I thought was worth mentioning in the logger.

Edited by Nick West
forgot to remove username
  • Like 1

Yeah this has always kind of been a thing.

I have a script that just launches multiple osbot and osrs clients at once.  Then I connect all the accounts back to back and it will pickup the different clients.

For the example below simply copy/paste it into a notepad and rename it as a .bat file.  You also have to have osbot file on your desktop and renamed to just "osbot.jar" without the file version.  If you want it to open more or less just copy and paste more of the lines.  This example will launch 4.

start "" "C:\Users\%USERNAME%\jagexcache\jagexlauncher\bin\JagexLauncher.exe" oldschool
start "" "C:\Users\%USERNAME%\jagexcache\jagexlauncher\bin\JagexLauncher.exe" oldschool

start "" "java" -jar "C:\users\%USERNAME%\Desktop\osbot.jar"

1 hour ago, Botthestrange said:

Yeah this has always kind of been a thing.

I have a script that just launches multiple osbot and osrs clients at once.  Then I connect all the accounts back to back and it will pickup the different clients.

For the example below simply copy/paste it into a notepad and rename it as a .bat file.  You also have to have osbot file on your desktop and renamed to just "osbot.jar" without the file version.  If you want it to open more or less just copy and paste more of the lines.  This example will launch 4.

What do you do for proxy or do you have 4 clients running off 1 IP at a time?

I just use a residential IP and bot roughly 6-8 accounts at a time off it.  6 of them typically of the same machine even.  I have personally had better luck just going off my local res IP than proxies.  But thats just my experience. 

I did a writeup a while ago about how I feel proxies are a waste (if you live in places like UK or US) unless you are doing large farms or are trying to use the "my account was hacked" trick to unban high level accounts that got caught botting, or using a VPS for your bots to get around datacenter flagged IP's.

Edited by Botthestrange