Khal Rogues' Den

Khaleesi

11 hours ago, fighterix said:

I keep failing floor trap before the end quite often, getting like 5 runs an hour

Take me a screenshot, tried it myself and worked every run for me
Which trap exactly and what settings are you using?

8 hours ago, Kjw said:

Does still only work with stamina's or super restores?

Works without aswell

7 hours ago, Jonathan Schep said:

Trial please? 

No trials on this script, sorry

Edited by Khaleesi

I should whine more, didn´t manage to get a screenshot when it failed 3 times in a row but then the next 3 rounds I got a piece of equipment so Im kind of done now, oh well :D

I was using pots and it kept failing from time to time near the end, for example today one run it ran into the other dude (near the flash powder) and got caught, sometimes it stumbled onto floor traps for some reason

Edited by fighterix

8 minutes ago, fighterix said:

I should whine more, didn´t manage to get a screenshot when it failed 3 times in a row but then the next 3 rounds I got a piece of equipment so Im kind of done now, oh well :D

I was using pots and it kept failing from time to time near the end, for example today one run it ran into the other dude (near the flash powder) and got caught, sometimes it stumbled onto floor traps for some reason

Weird, will have a look! it could happen sometimes, but shouldn't do that so often obviously

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Khal!

So I've been running this bot for about an hour now on my GIM. I have around 54 thieving and 70 agility and It gets caught or fails almost every time. It only had 1 successful run and that was the first run when it had 100 percent run energy. I don't have staminas on my group ironman, but I do have super energies. 

I let myself get 100 percent run energy again and it succeeded, so it seems it keeps failing because it doesn't know when to use run energy and when not to. I suggest adding an option to just drink super energies between runs or at least tell the bot to wait for 100 percent run energy between runs since it keeps going back in with 0-15 percent energy and failing.

Thanks!

23 minutes ago, adeathsmckitten said:

Hey Khal!

So I've been running this bot for about an hour now on my GIM. I have around 54 thieving and 70 agility and It gets caught or fails almost every time. It only had 1 successful run and that was the first run when it had 100 percent run energy. I don't have staminas on my group ironman, but I do have super energies. 

I let myself get 100 percent run energy again and it succeeded, so it seems it keeps failing because it doesn't know when to use run energy and when not to. I suggest adding an option to just drink super energies between runs or at least tell the bot to wait for 100 percent run energy between runs since it keeps going back in with 0-15 percent energy and failing.

Thanks!

Where does it fail for you? Maybe send me a screenshot or tell me what traps it's having issues with ^^
Can send them to me on discord if that's easier. Will do some tests myself in a bit aswell to see where it fails

Edited by Khaleesi

Bot seems to fail on this trap quite often.
56ed3a46fb.png

Seems to be an issue with running to one tile to the side of the first marked one, right next to the blade and fails.

From keeping a closer eye at it, seems to be an issue with misclicking the correct tile.

EDIT: From babysitting the bot, the most common failure reason seems to be trying to rush past wall traps right after disabling them, resulting in triggering it and failing.
4937a98ed0.png

Edited by hypex

3 hours ago, hypex said:

Bot seems to fail on this trap quite often.
56ed3a46fb.png

Seems to be an issue with running to one tile to the side of the first marked one, right next to the blade and fails.

From keeping a closer eye at it, seems to be an issue with misclicking the correct tile.

EDIT: From babysitting the bot, the most common failure reason seems to be trying to rush past wall traps right after disabling them, resulting in triggering it and failing.
4937a98ed0.png

What settings are you using? I tried a few runs but didn't see anything weird

On 12/24/2021 at 4:56 PM, hypex said:

Just normal settings? Seems like the main reason this happened was when i had my camera zoomed way out, when zoomed in it failed less there.

I'll force it to zoom out, that's why there is a set bot defaults checkbox ont he GUI :)
It takes care of that aswell. but it still failed often?

On 12/24/2021 at 11:08 PM, BrownStar said:

I’d like to request a trial please 🙂

No trials on this script

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...