MirrorClient v6.0

MGI

5 hours ago, Gunman said:

If you mean Rune lite, then try it. If it works it does if it doesn't it doesn't(Someone said something about having to use 32 bit Rune lite try that if it doesn't work). But normal Mirror should still be working when using Jagex's Client.

Is there a guide around it?

First time trying mirror.

23 minutes ago, Lukitas999 said:

Is there a guide around it?

First time trying mirror.

Open the client you wanna mirror before opening Mirror. Add a bot and it should hook to the client. If you're using rune lite then try what the guy said if it still doesn't work then use Jagex's client if it still doesn't work.

• 1 month later...

@MGIGiven several attempts with varied results. However I was able to get Mirror Mode to successfully attach to the Runelite client 32-bit version with GPU plugin disabled, however upon attaching it seems as though the "graphics" never update on the mirror mode client itself. If you click the sidebar open and closed it will update the image shown on the mirror mode client but its like it grabs the screen for a second then if you mess with the sidebar more it will continue updating for a second then becoming a frozen image. It however does successfully interact with the client. Anything further you need to help with debugging I would be glad to provide you. Once it successfully attaches to Runelite once, you must reinstall Runelite to attach to runelite again or it just attempts to attach to runelite and closes.

• Like 1

On 1/29/2021 at 11:37 AM, Sheetz said:

@MGIGiven several attempts with varied results. However I was able to get Mirror Mode to successfully attach to the Runelite client 32-bit version with GPU plugin disabled, however upon attaching it seems as though the "graphics" never update on the mirror mode client itself. If you click the sidebar open and closed it will update the image shown on the mirror mode client but its like it grabs the screen for a second then if you mess with the sidebar more it will continue updating for a second then becoming a frozen image. It however does successfully interact with the client. Anything further you need to help with debugging I would be glad to provide you. Once it successfully attaches to Runelite once, you must reinstall Runelite to attach to runelite again or it just attempts to attach to runelite and closes.

Yep, can confirm had the exact same exprience. Would nice if you guys can get it to work.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 11/8/2020 at 9:02 PM, MGI said:

Release notes (6.0):

• Lots of bug fixes and performance optimizations regarding objects/npcs/widgets.
  • Fixed rare cases where client would crash/freeze.
  • Now supports attaching to RuneLite (windows only)

Regarding RuneLite:

1. This feature was added due to overwhelming amount of requests for it, however it is certainly not recommended to bot using RuneLite, because it is a third party client that could potentially compromise part of protections that mirror provides.
  2. If bot does not attach to RuneLite:
    • Make sure you have latest RuneLite launcher installed.
  3. If RuneLite client keeps closing when attaching:
    • Make sure you have latest RuneLite launcher installed (uninstall the old one and then install latest one)
    • If that doesn't help, copy the whole RuneLite directory (with the runelite.exe file in it) to your desktop folder and launch it from there
  4. If game screen stays black:
    • Disable GPU rendering plugin in RuneLite.

Hi MGI,

Thanks so much for a mirror mode within OSBot for Runelite!

You have waaay more knowledgeable than me so I must be missing something here. Why are you saying "it is certainly not recommended to bot using RuneLite, because it is a third party client that could potentially compromise part of protections that mirror provides"?

I've botted many successful accounts over de years using almost all the well known clients and have a third party "mirror mode" was always a much celebrating feature, even came at a premium for all of the clients. One of the main reasons that I know of and have experienced is that is reduces ban rates because no one these days, and even years back, played on the vanilla client because of the many features it offers. 

There are so many activities, minigames etc. that are way faster and easier for a legit player to complete if they play on Runelite instead of the vanilla client. Would that make it a lot more suspicious to play those kind of activities on the vanilla client? Or is there a technical expect I do not understand?

Also, not to rant. But being able to use proxies while mirroring runelite and others was implemented in other clients years ago. Why is it not on Osbot? 

Cheers,

IDKFA

10 hours ago, idkfa said:

There are so many activities, minigames etc. that are way faster and easier for a legit player to complete if they play on Runelite instead of the vanilla client. Would that make it a lot more suspicious to play those kind of activities on the vanilla client? Or is there a technical expect I do not understand?

Also, not to rant. But being able to use proxies while mirroring runelite and others was implemented in other clients years ago. Why is it not on Osbot? 

#1 The idea of mirror was that no code was to be injected into the client so it won't be "marked" as a 3rd party client. Runelite injects into the client, defeating the purpose of mirror.

#2 Adding proper proxy support would require injecting into the client.

• Like 1

On 7/18/2021 at 3:51 PM, Gunman said:

#1 The idea of mirror was that no code was to be injected into the client so it won't be "marked" as a 3rd party client. Runelite injects into the client, defeating the purpose of mirror.

A. I thought that because Jagex only detects that your clicking the Runelite screen, which Jagex has approved as a safe third party client, the injections indeed go through the Runelite client which is fine. 

#2 Adding proper proxy support would require injecting into the client.

A. Here its the same. The mirror doesn't directly inject into the vanilla rs client but because the Bot is on a proxy, all clicks in mirror mode will register on the vanilly client as the IP of the proxy. 

NOTE: Please correct me if I'm wrong but If people would be botting  the majority of all botting accounts on Runelite using mirror mode and residential proxies, the banrate would be much lower IMO. Hope anyone sees this post and saves a few bans lol.

IDKFA 

• 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/8/2020 at 3:02 PM, MGI said:

Release notes (6.0):

• Lots of bug fixes and performance optimizations regarding objects/npcs/widgets.
  • Fixed rare cases where client would crash/freeze.
  • Now supports attaching to RuneLite (windows only)

Regarding RuneLite:

1. This feature was added due to overwhelming amount of requests for it, however it is certainly not recommended to bot using RuneLite, because it is a third party client that could potentially compromise part of protections that mirror provides.
  2. If bot does not attach to RuneLite:
    • Make sure you have latest RuneLite launcher installed.
  3. If RuneLite client keeps closing when attaching:
    • Make sure you have latest RuneLite launcher installed (uninstall the old one and then install latest one)
    • If that doesn't help, copy the whole RuneLite directory (with the runelite.exe file in it) to your desktop folder and launch it from there
  4. If game screen stays black:
    • Disable GPU rendering plugin in RuneLite.

how do you actually download it tho

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, larsallan123 said:

just got vip to use mirror mode. but as I start in mirror mode. its says   Searching for osrs client to attach to. ?

And do i run it on beta mode mirror or just mirror mode?

Run the vanilla client along side it so it can hook to it. The beta button is a beta feature to automatically launch the vanilla client, not a different mirror version.