Khal AIO Magic

Khaleesi

On 12/22/2021 at 1:04 AM, Khaleesi said:

Not atm but it's on my todo list :)

Just bought it anyways. Working great, as your scripts usually do. I hope GE restocking is somewhere on the horizon. It'd be super useful for this script and your cooker. Even the runecrafter. I assume the code would be the same for each one - so it's not a totally separate job to add it to each script. 

On 12/25/2021 at 2:51 AM, communist1234 said:

Just bought it anyways. Working great, as your scripts usually do. I hope GE restocking is somewhere on the horizon. It'd be super useful for this script and your cooker. Even the runecrafter. I assume the code would be the same for each one - so it's not a totally separate job to add it to each script. 

Ya I know, but GE restockig changes a lot in every script, it's never just 1 task :D
1 task becomes 50 tasks before you can blink ^^

Hey Khal

There is an issue with this script for Lunars Humidify using jugs: what the bot does:

open bank > withdraw jug > close bank > cast humidify > open bank > withdraw jug >> break becasue the inventory is still full.

What I would expect the bot to do:

open bank > withdraw jug > close bank > cast humidify > open bank > DEPOSIT JUGS OF WATER > withdraw jug > repeat.

10 hours ago, simo26246 said:

Hey Khal

There is an issue with this script for Lunars Humidify using jugs: what the bot does:

open bank > withdraw jug > close bank > cast humidify > open bank > withdraw jug >> break becasue the inventory is still full.

What I would expect the bot to do:

open bank > withdraw jug > close bank > cast humidify > open bank > DEPOSIT JUGS OF WATER > withdraw jug > repeat.

Will check it out! ^^

EDIT:
Found a typo in the script which caused it to act a bit strange
Fixed in V1.17, will be online soon :)

Edited by Khaleesi