Perfect Wintertodt

Czar

On 9/14/2022 at 5:47 PM, Czar said:

Done glgl <3 

I didnt end up using the trial (thought it was like 24hours after first use), but I bought it anyway, idk if its my settings or something but I cant get it to do 1 successful game yet, when its burning logs it keeps clicking the fire in a manner that doesn't allow it to do its first action of burning to get xp flowing & continue the rest, its clicking it too soon & forcing it to re-start the xp gain so It ends up not lighting the fire at all (no points or xp), 

Can you help me?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, HackersForHire1 said:

I didnt end up using the trial (thought it was like 24hours after first use), but I bought it anyway, idk if its my settings or something but I cant get it to do 1 successful game yet, when its burning logs it keeps clicking the fire in a manner that doesn't allow it to do its first action of burning to get xp flowing & continue the rest, its clicking it too soon & forcing it to re-start the xp gain so It ends up not lighting the fire at all (no points or xp), 

Can you help me?

Let's teamview or something similar, I will help ^^ :D

I noticed scripts (e.g. agility, fishing) are behaving differently on your side. I attributed it to use of VM/VPS but you said you didn't use them so I gotta investigate what else it could be xD Maybe sandboxie? Or java version is not v291? Dw about it either way we'll get it working better.

For anyone wondering here's the best setup for wintertodt I've found, I believe Not A Bot also recorded 10 accounts getting 50-99 simultaneously on 1 run with similar setup:

9wB9h3K.png

xtbF9RS.png

EDIT:

Added a proggie to main thread from discord <3 

IsDsJ7n.png

Edited by Czar

Hey there, I just found a minor bug, it went into a game with the switch worlds tab open, & then chopped a full inven of logs & then didnt know how to switch to inventory to start burning/fletching/whatever,

Maybe add a failsafe if in another tab (stats/worldswitch/friends, etc ) to switch to inven to see things & do minigame?

The guided state was saying - reached full inven of logs - no logs available to burn/flect, & repeating, until I paused & opened inven for him :)

Cheers

• Heart 1

I still need to add axe upgrading just wield it manually until it’s coded. Atm it has buy steel axe for HCIM only, next feature update will find the highest possible axe and withdraw. It’s more complicated than it looks because the attack level must be taken into account if you can wield or not etc.

I am working on adding tweaks and improvements for feedback on this thread, pm’s and discord, then I will add some new features ASAP <3 

Also thanks for all the support it means a lot I love seeing happy botters :D I appreciate it especially when you say it’s best on market I really worked my ass off on this script :doge: 

Far from perfect :rolleyes:

Tried setting up a new account and after running everything to get the new account started

Kept trying to use steel axe at level 1 WC
Keeps buying a new steel axe even if its in inventory
Trying to buy a games necklace for 800 gold and it just stops there because I had to put in 1k lol.

Went to wintertodt and I think died like 20 times, probably burnt that account now lol.

Edited by mariokiller64
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, mariokiller64 said:

Far from perfect :rolleyes:

Tried setting up a new account and after running everything to get the new account started

Kept trying to use steel axe at level 1 WC
Keeps buying a new steel axe even if its in inventory
Trying to buy a games necklace for 800 gold and it just stops there because I had to put in 1k lol.

Went to wintertodt and I think died like 20 times, probably burnt that account now lol.

No need to be rude. I would challenge you to make half a script like this one. Usually stuff like this stems from setting up incorrectly. We have videos of 50-99 running in 1 sitting.

Use the settings I provided above for best results, need 4 pieces of warm clothing to prevent deaths. Only way you could die is if the computer is super super laggy, even then it should never die tbh.

Though you do actually provide good feedback, games necklace keeps fluctuating on price so I'll increase the buy amount to 1k. Even then, we are the only wintertodt bot across all clients that even supports GE.

Steel axe, I'll add an update to avoid it until 6 woodcutting. 

34 minutes ago, Czar said:

No need to be rude. I would challenge you to make half a script like this one. Usually stuff like this stems from setting up incorrectly. We have videos of 50-99 running in 1 sitting.

Use the settings I provided above for best results, need 4 pieces of warm clothing to prevent deaths. Only way you could die is if the computer is super super laggy, even then it should never die tbh.

Though you do actually provide good feedback, games necklace keeps fluctuating on price so I'll increase the buy amount to 1k. Even then, we are the only wintertodt bot across all clients that even supports GE.

Steel axe, I'll add an update to avoid it until 6 woodcutting. 

Sorry, been angry about these accounts I keep burning over and over again from multiple scripts, gets frustrating after a few times of trial and error. No worries, great script when it gets going, got me all the warm pieces and everything 👍

Edited by mariokiller64
  • Heart 1

I completely understand, will announce new version with improvements, ty again for patience + understanding <3 

EDIT:

Guys would you like to see axe upgrading work like this:

- Grab highest axe we can keep in our inventory (and sacrifice 1 inventory slot)

or

- Grab highest axe we can wield, even if its not the best axe possible (e.g. iron axe for level 3s)

I can potentially add both of these options and let you guys choose for yourselves :doge: 

Edited by Czar

11 hours ago, Czar said:

I completely understand, will announce new version with improvements, ty again for patience + understanding <3 

EDIT:

Guys would you like to see axe upgrading work like this:

- Grab highest axe we can keep in our inventory (and sacrifice 1 inventory slot)

or

- Grab highest axe we can wield, even if its not the best axe possible (e.g. iron axe for level 3s)

I can potentially add both of these options and let you guys choose for yourselves :doge: 

Probably just detect levels until it needs steel axe tbh, whether it takes another inventory space or not, since it doesn't get any faster. Just my opinion.
I think it should buy an iron and steel axe from the GE and keep it in the bank, and upgrade it when available *restocking at the bank*

I also recommend, that when fletching, it selects the knife again after starting a fletch for it to be ready to use on another log as quickly as humanly possible. So like
Use Knife > Fletch > Use knife *Hold* > Fletch when ice damage

Edited by mariokiller64
  • Like 1

EDIT:
Might've been a problem with mirror mode, restarted and it started buying things, but ring of wealth and games necklace price should be increased by like 5k. None in the GE for some reason lol.

Another problem, when it's buying the warm clothes from the GE, it keeps buying a polar camo top over and over again until my Inventory is full.

[INFO][Bot #1][09/21 11:32:25 AM]: We're still missing items to buy...
[INFO][Bot #1][09/21 11:32:25 AM]: We don't have [Polar camo top], let's buy!
[INFO][Bot #1][09/21 11:32:26 AM]: We've not got enough warm clothing: 0
[INFO][Bot #1][09/21 11:32:26 AM]: We're at a stage where we know what we should buy and take from the bank. (Curr: 0, To buy: 4).
[INFO][Bot #1][09/21 11:32:26 AM]: We're still missing items to buy...
[INFO][Bot #1][09/21 11:32:26 AM]: We don't have [Polar camo top], let's buy!
[INFO][Bot #1][09/21 11:32:37 AM]: Bought!!!!
[INFO][Bot #1][09/21 11:32:41 AM]: We've not got enough warm clothing: 0
[INFO][Bot #1][09/21 11:32:41 AM]: We're at a stage where we know what we should buy and take from the bank. (Curr: 0, To buy: 4).
[INFO][Bot #1][09/21 11:32:41 AM]: We're still missing items to buy...
[INFO][Bot #1][09/21 11:32:41 AM]: We don't have [Polar camo top], let's buy!
[INFO][Bot #1][09/21 11:32:42 AM]: We've not got enough warm clothing: 0
[INFO][Bot #1][09/21 11:32:42 AM]: We're at a stage where we know what we should buy and take from the bank. (Curr: 0, To buy: 4).
[INFO][Bot #1][09/21 11:32:42 AM]: We're still missing items to buy...
[INFO][Bot #1][09/21 11:32:42 AM]: We don't have [Polar camo top], let's buy!
[INFO][Bot #1][09/21 11:32:43 AM]: We've not got enough warm clothing: 0
[INFO][Bot #1][09/21 11:32:43 AM]: We're at a stage where we know what we should buy and take from the bank. (Curr: 0, To buy: 4).
[INFO][Bot #1][09/21 11:32:43 AM]: We're still missing items to buy...
[INFO][Bot #1][09/21 11:32:43 AM]: We don't have [Polar camo top], let's buy!
[INFO][Bot #1][09/21 11:32:49 AM]: Terminating script Perfect Wintertodt...
[INFO][Bot #1][09/21 11:32:49 AM]: Shutting down script background executors
[INFO][Bot #1][09/21 11:32:49 AM]: Attempting to save leaderboards...
[INFO][Bot #1][09/21 11:32:49 AM]: Sending leaderboard data...
[INFO][Bot #1][09/21 11:32:49 AM]: Got a success...
[INFO][Bot #1][09/21 11:32:49 AM]: Script Perfect Wintertodt has exited!

Edited by mariokiller64
  • Like 1

I like that idea for holding mouse at knife for fletching, it'll make the bot more humanlike + I'm definitely adding this.

Also thanks for logs I will take another look. You're right, sometimes we have to restart all mirror clients to get it back to stable again. Client's banking/GE item code took a hit from jagex I believe last jagex update ruined some members items recently but good news MGI is working on a stability update ^^ :D 

New Update (v9.2)

- Added update for steel axe
-- Fixed bug where it bought multiple steel axes randomly
-- Added strict requirement for woodcutting with 6, it'll loot bronze axe until 6 wc.
- Increased GE price threshold for main items such as games necklace and wealth
- Added a patch to avoid excessively clicking burn on brazier
- Added a stability patch to hop worlds if mirror dies while buying GE items for warm clothing.

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours :) More to come, reminder this is a maintenance update - next update will have new features including upgrade axe <3