Perfect Wintertodt

Czar

Really loving the script so far! One question: sometimes when it goes to bank for restock on food, it deposits all the food by right clicking it one by one. then withdraws the food, deposits again and then finally it withdraws and continues to the game. any idea why the script does this? i am using sharks, starting with 6 food, with a minimum of 4.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Roflslicer said:

Really loving the script so far! One question: sometimes when it goes to bank for restock on food, it deposits all the food by right clicking it one by one. then withdraws the food, deposits again and then finally it withdraws and continues to the game. any idea why the script does this? i am using sharks, starting with 6 food, with a minimum of 4.

Nevermind, i see now that the script is eating the sharks to full hp. But still it banks the sharks afterwards and then takes out the food again

• Like 1

On 1/26/2023 at 1:01 PM, Roflslicer said:

Nevermind, i see now that the script is eating the sharks to full hp. But still it banks the sharks afterwards and then takes out the food again

Should I change it to withdraw extra food? I remember having both and everyone kept telling me to make it deposit and withdraw new amount, maybe I'll add an option so everyones happy xD Update coming up ^^ :D 

Also I recommend using brews or jug of wines instead of sharks, you'll last longer in games and need to bank less frequently ^^ :D

1 hour ago, Ignas05 said:

Can I get free  trial?

Done added trial gl sir!

Hey Czar here is some feedback.

-When i select "continue after 500 points" option to chop & burn, it doesn't chop and burn it continues to fletch and burn a few logs (my original setting is to burn 1 fletch 1)

So it's not doing the continue option

-When banking, it banks my food and then withdrawals them again, it should just withdraw the appropriate amount i would think.

• Heart 1