Perfect Wintertodt

Czar

Just a heads up for users (hopefully you quote this czar) I don't recommend using dragon candle dagger (the weapon you get from 10th birthday) it counts as a warm item, however, it makes it really obvious that its a bot, due to it's left click "Celebrate" option on all players. Copped a realy fast ban & i'm inclined to think this is the reason, as Czars scripts have had the least ban rate for me. (Got 80-99 thieving in one go using perfect thiever ;))

Edited by RSProfitsIRL
spelling
  • Heart 1

• 2 weeks later...

AdQ8ye4.png

by far the best script for wintertoldt, started out on my main at 52 now im  84 with no issues once so ever just have to get right combo down after that its perfect

10/10 would highly suggest Czar and would buy more of your scripts if this one is that good and im level 123.  flawless

Edited by iroll
  • Heart 1

Amazing progress so far you're a champ <3 Keep up the good work :D:D 

Trials added enjoy <3

And yea the script gets all the reqs for you @Imbadatosrs  no quests needed, just some cash or logs (for 1-50 fm) and the bot will either fm your logs at ge or buy more logs at ge and fm them, then buys food, armour, jewellery, and gets 99 fm :doge: 

On 4/12/2023 at 9:31 AM, Czar said:

Amazing progress so far you're a champ <3 Keep up the good work :D:D 

Trials added enjoy <3

And yea the script gets all the reqs for you @Imbadatosrs  no quests needed, just some cash or logs (for 1-50 fm) and the bot will either fm your logs at ge or buy more logs at ge and fm them, then buys food, armour, jewellery, and gets 99 fm :doge: 

just saw this. can you re-instate the trial? didnt get to try it. thansk

• Like 1