kmxsndg.png

hfStnlP.png

umtnEbX.png
Oif6X73.png
DJfNQjB.png
B7TBKzI.png

hfStnlP.png

Features List

- Supports 4 locations, with randomisation options (Randomise all, randomise north-only, randomise south-only)
- Supports taking the axe for woodcutting, if not already equipped/held
- Supports taking all equipment including Tinderbox, knife, unfinished potions from crates
- Prepares for matches early, and waits around the brazier if you selected to light them (For +25 initial points)
- Supports waiting at the safezone after winning the match (at 500 points) to preserve food
- Supports training agility via the northern agility steppe
- Knows exactly which external actions interrupt your current action, and plans accordingly
- Identifies cold snaps and either avoids them completely, or randomises between avoiding and tolerating them
- Allows you to fletch logs before burning them for a more balanced experience gain
- Choose to optionally switch to other sectors if pyromancer is dying
- Identifies pyromancer health, brazier repaired, brazier lit at all times
- Knows exactly how many points our current inventory holds (in terms of burning logs)
- Gets 1-50 firemaking: locked to maximum of 50 firemaking, and locked to Grand Exchange only.
- Buys a player-owned-house via the Varrock Estate agent if you don't already own one (Optional)
- Identifies if the account has visited Zeah before, and plans ahead.
- Will travel to Zeah by ship to unlock it for newer accounts (Highly useful for goldfarming!)
- Resupplies food, jewellery and teleports via the Grand Exchange
- Teleports to Grand Exchange supported: Ring of wealth, Varrock teleport tab, Varrock spell (runes only!), Amulet of glory, Home teleport (Lumbridge/Edgeville)
- Teleports to Wintertodt Camp supported: Games necklace, walking
- Allows you to filter and join matches when a certain % of the game is already active, so wait for next match if below X%
- Either holds onto crates, banks them or opens them - up to you!
- Supports choosing your own food, choosing when to eat (eat %), choosing minimum to leave match for, and amount to withdraw
- Upgrades to pyromancer gear when applicable
- Identifies when you get a Phoenix pet
- Buys warm clothing that your account is able to wear, filters by skill requirement.
- Stop notifications tab (similar to Perfect Fighter): allows you to choose when to stop the bot, or when to alert/notify you
- Stop the script at ANY moment in time, after X minutes/hours/seconds, after X wins, after X item gained (pet too!), after X experience gained & more!

edCFTct.gif

ZKrn07q.png
cgS8MIz.png
ESIYq3U.png

hfStnlP.png
UovUQG1.png

Buying Warm Clothing (3 missing pieces)!

QWmGAjq.png

Results

3pQfrqp.png
q0VgTDX.png
5hQy7Sr.png
M0AyRB8.png
2zTUdPq.png

0ha7abf.png

nHPYtHa.png
A1FlWBx.png
1U2BIG1.png
61CC5t2.png
Eu1JTwb.png
9IRMiOj.png
gjuKcZn.png
fXmb9fM.png
tmhbSJX.png
n27OlfV.png
knYjFOy.png
ncQ9Bdi.png

hfStnlP.png

Can i get a free trial please?

• Like 1

Done added trials enjoy! <3 

@HashPlant512 ty for feedback I'll make some edits to the continue code. And I'll also make it optional for the food withdraw part I get mixed feelings some people want to deposit all then re-withdraw, and some people just want to withdraw extra, I'll make sure both are optional <3 

Edited by Czar

On 10/7/2020 at 1:02 AM, Czar said:

Will make some changes for v1.8 today, thank you sir. I'll add a way to toggle between skills like in my fighter (for slayer etc) using the F4/F5. For hiding the paint, we can do this now via the F2 key. As for banking I've noticed it's a bit slow, I'll make it faster :D

Added to main thread, ty sir! Please let us know how it goes, and if you get a phoenix pet xD

When pressing F2 I get the option HUD up with the option of pressing F2 again för "hiding hud" which disables the paint .. when done by accident it seams to be no way other then restarting the script to get the paint back up, am I missing something or has it not been added and if not, can it be added? it helps to not having to restart the script when going for longer runs with set break times 

Edited by TonyStark
  • Like 1

@Tom moose you are legend <3 tysm for the support I always see good progress from you, definitely an OG botter for sure 💯

On 2/7/2023 at 12:13 PM, TonyStark said:

When pressing F2 I get the option HUD up with the option of pressing F2 again för "hiding hud" which disables the paint .. when done by accident it seams to be no way other then restarting the script to get the paint back up, am I missing something or has it not been added and if not, can it be added? it helps to not having to restart the script when going for longer runs with set break times 

This is controlled via the CTRL shortcut, it's a toggleable option ^^ :D You can hide paint/overlay with F2 key as well, enjoy <3 

Added all trials gl guys enjoy :doge: 

• Heart 1

Done good luck guys enjoy! <3 

Remember to check out the preparation options it's good for ironmen, and normal accs, and you can also tell the bot to get clue hunter outfit for you :doge: Also I recommend enabling humanlike breaks and using [new mouse] with [stealth injection] for best results.

12 hours ago, Czar said:

Done good luck guys enjoy! <3 

Remember to check out the preparation options it's good for ironmen, and normal accs, and you can also tell the bot to get clue hunter outfit for you :doge: Also I recommend enabling humanlike breaks and using [new mouse] with [stealth injection] for best results.

Hey, I don't think I received it, doesn't seem to be showing up in my scripts. I use mirror mode, not sure if that matters.

Thanks,