Perfect Wintertodt

Czar

• 2 weeks later...

hey bro . just gripped this. will report in with how it goes. 

Was thinking with the 1-50 Firemaking it'd be cool if it could have an option to buy the logs at G.E. and then walk to Falador East bank to light the logs outside, or also just light the logs at falador east if You have them banked. Better to be around less people imo it just feels iffy being around people at g.e. cause You just seem more suspicious if the bot bounces around as it goes to grab logs etc and looks botty, and nobody is ever at fally east.

Ran pretty smooth for a couple games. On game three it went to run backwards upon starting the game ( Still not sure how the game works exactly & what the mechanisms are , but the script seems to do this every game ) . On game three it went to run back, but this time it said "are You sure You want to leave, all Your progress will be lost" . It stayed on that screen for a couple minutes until I manually exited it. This has happened multiple times.

Would be nice if settings saved in between loading the script, like it does on Your agility script. Alot of options to manually select every time I have to reset the bot.

Ok now that I understand the game, I see that its most likely leaving because of the "leave if under 90%" option. Then the game considers Me  having progress even though i havent done anything. Im going to try to turn that off or reduce it to prevent it getting stuck

*Edit* turning it to 'leave if under 1 percent' it still exited and went back in again and again. Might try 99% because Im confused as to what it exactly means with that option. Guess ill have to work around it til its patched.

Could You please update it so at the end of a game, it clicks maybe half way towards the bank and stops, then goes to bank. It seems to click the mini map every game and run past the bank around back and between the crates. Makes me stick out like a sore thumb especially when the other kids running the script do the same thing everytime. Thanks G

Edited by CIeetZ
  • Like 1

Hey there great to see you are trying new bots/skills ^^ :D Okay so for GE that's a good idea we had that request I have laid the groundwork will be adding more options including falador, varrock (east & west) firemaking, and in the future I'll be adding clue hunter outfit gathering, maybe even chopping for logs (HCIM/IM only) for firemaking, and that's about it not sure what else would be missing at that point :doge: 

So for running backwards my best guess is the bot is going back to safezone where it won't get attacked anymore, now depending on your stats I would usually select [Switch to chop burn] under the setting [After 500 points...] so that you can get more xp/hr and potentially better rewards from the game. Otherwise the bot will just retreat back and wait. Another thing is that it could be going to bank due to no food, what's your food settings? I usually set it to Cake, withdraw 6, and bank when less than 3. I have a feeling you already set this up correctly but just worth mentioning. Either way I will go and take a look just to make sure. I recently ran this bot on my main for 70 firemaking yesterday and Saradomin Brew (4) from level 50, will keep going and see if I can improve anything <3 

For percent I would base it off wc level, if you feel that you can easily achieve 500 points then I'd set it to lower (no lower than 80), but the default 90 should be enough. That setting basically tells the bot: don't participate in this game because the boss's health is less than 90%, wait until the next game.

As for banking I've noticed it sometimes clicks behind the bank especially during lag, I'll see what I can do about this should be an easy patch,

Again thanks for letting me know + for all the feedback <3 

• Heart 1

12 hours ago, Czar said:

Hey there great to see you are trying new bots/skills ^^ :D Okay so for GE that's a good idea we had that request I have laid the groundwork will be adding more options including falador, varrock (east & west) firemaking, and in the future I'll be adding clue hunter outfit gathering, maybe even chopping for logs (HCIM/IM only) for firemaking, and that's about it not sure what else would be missing at that point :doge: 

So for running backwards my best guess is the bot is going back to safezone where it won't get attacked anymore, now depending on your stats I would usually select [Switch to chop burn] under the setting [After 500 points...] so that you can get more xp/hr and potentially better rewards from the game. Otherwise the bot will just retreat back and wait. Another thing is that it could be going to bank due to no food, what's your food settings? I usually set it to Cake, withdraw 6, and bank when less than 3. I have a feeling you already set this up correctly but just worth mentioning. Either way I will go and take a look just to make sure. I recently ran this bot on my main for 70 firemaking yesterday and Saradomin Brew (4) from level 50, will keep going and see if I can improve anything <3 

For percent I would base it off wc level, if you feel that you can easily achieve 500 points then I'd set it to lower (no lower than 80), but the default 90 should be enough. That setting basically tells the bot: don't participate in this game because the boss's health is less than 90%, wait until the next game.

As for banking I've noticed it sometimes clicks behind the bank especially during lag, I'll see what I can do about this should be an easy patch,

Again thanks for letting me know + for all the feedback <3 

Youre the mfing MAN 

Ahhh okkkk now I get it. I couldnt understand what it meant by "No less than this many food" . I think this option would be clearer if it read "Bank when under X food remaining"

So then that was most likely why it kept trying to leave because I had it set to 8 cakes, and 'No less than 7 food', which I thought meant, if it happens to have 7 food, just go ahead and play another game without banking or whatever, which in hindsight would be kind of silly lol. But ya anyways. I figure even though I had it wrong, it might need to be patched to make it so it clicks "Yes forfeit all my progress" or whatever when it goes to exit the arena to bank to get more food. Cause it seems to just get stuck when it gets there. Or also when it just clicks there by accident, click 'stay' to correct itself and continue respectively. As for the warm clothing, I just went and dug up the clue hunter boots and gloves which is very easy, the spot is just south west of fishing guild, then I used a fire staff, and a rainbow scarf which Diango sells in Draynor. Those are 4 really easy pieces to get for an ironman. 

& Ya definitely gona be branching out & trying new scripts as I progress. Ill gladly support ur scripts with this kind of dedication. Very admirable scripter . Top lads 

Edited by CIeetZ
  • Heart 1

Guys, I messed up the bot isn't starting for some people. Sorry about that I was adding a new update called [Gather Clue Hunter Outfit] and something went wrong.

I fixed it, please wait a couple hours for the bot to automatically update <3 Thanks for understanding & patience.

Edited by Czar