Perfect Wintertodt

Czar

Activated trials gl guys :D 

Just submitted a new update for v7.2, now patched a small glitch where the bot would try and take extra tinderboxes, rare issue on mirror mode not detecting items. We're now using item IDs instead of names which is better. Version will auto-update within a couple hours, gl guys :D 

Edited by Czar

On 12/21/2021 at 4:24 AM, communist1234 said:

Hey Czar, you know why this keeps randomly disappearing from my script list?

Only one that does it, I've got a bunch of other scripts from you.

It was technically a long trial which I kept extending out of goodwill ^^ :D 

During the beta testing of this script I authed multiple people 2-week+ auths to beta test (and send feedback to staff) and it's only possible/allowed to give lifetime auths to users who actually provided feedback (via dm/message/pm) to Token.

So a couple handful of users who sent the thumbs up/feedback have received the free lifetime copy of the bot, and the rest of the testers who didn't provide any feedback didn't get it :( Now, if you did technically message token, please pm me I'll sort this out ASAP, but I only had 3 users do this so I'm pretty sure it didn't happen but I could be wrong. Also if you have bought the bot and it's disappearing then it's an entirely different issue, in that case pm me I'll sort this out.

It may not have been clear that testers had to directly send pms/dms/messages to staff, so I will extend your trial for an extra 2 months since there may have been a misunderstanding - gl sir :) 

11 hours ago, compl3x said:

Can I get a trail please?

Done activated trial enjoy! :D

Edited by Czar