Public Scripts VS Your own Scripts

Syndo

I was wondering what would get banned less - would a crappy script you wrote yourself get banned less than a private - public one?

I was wondering because i want to start scripting and im planning to make my first script with python since thats the only programming language i currently know. I wanted to get a feel for scripting if that makes sense before learning Java.

Java seems really hard too ,all the classes confuse me, but i want to learn since it would make me such a better botter and i will know one more programming language than i did before.

Edited by Syndo

I wrote a script with 80 lines - give or take - to fill jugs of water for me. It lasted roughly 75 hours of botting STRAIGHT and made me 13M. I only ran one account, and it was on injection mode, and was logged in from creation until ban. The account was handmade on tut. island, but everything else was botted. I got fishing, crafting, wcing, cooking and FMing levels (all with simple scripts I wrote myself), then 10 QPs (again, with scripts I wrote myself), and then proceeded to go ham on the jugs. I was surprised the account wasn't banned sooner. Everyday when I'd wake up to see it still running brought a smile to my face lol. 

I'd say a private script is well worth your time and effort to make.

8 minutes ago, Lol_marcus said:

I wrote a script with 80 lines - give or take - to fill jugs of water for me. It lasted roughly 75 hours of botting STRAIGHT and made me 13M. I only ran one account, and it was on injection mode, and was logged in from creation until ban. The account was handmade on tut. island, but everything else was botted. I got fishing, crafting, wcing, cooking and FMing levels (all with simple scripts I wrote myself), then 10 QPs (again, with scripts I wrote myself), and then proceeded to go ham on the jugs. I was surprised the account wasn't banned sooner. Everyday when I'd wake up to see it still running brought a smile to my face lol. 

I'd say a private script is well worth your time and effort to make.

Nice! So your simple script managed to not get caught and made alot of money. So from what i think the botwatch system already knows approximate patterns of a public script and thats why you would get banned faster using them. Cool to hear your story! Thanks alot for the reply.

7 minutes ago, Ace99 said:

If you really know python, its just a matter of syntax and declarations that would change. You'd waste time on a python color clicking bot (for instance) vs just learning OSBOT like it is meant to be.

Ok thanks!

I don't mean to insult you but the answer to your question is pretty obvious, If you create your own scripts, yes you'll have trial and error but only you have access to the script. Public scripts are detectable because a lot of people have used them and it replicates the same patterns every time a user uses the script. It generates the same patterns thus causing it to be detecable (in theory) Creating your own scripts is time consuming especially if you don't know what you're doing. But if you can afford it, Purchase @ProjectPact's script factory. It allows you to create scripts within the script with no/minimal coding experience. 

Scripting can be a lot of fun when you're starting out :) from my experience you're more likely to succeed with simple efficient logic rather than trying to implement pseudo anti-ban.

57 minutes ago, Syndo said:

Java seems really hard too ,all the classes confuse me, but i want to learn since it would make me such a better botter and i will know one more programming language than i did before.

There's quite a few youtube tuts on simple scripts, what languages do you know at the moment? If you're a complete beginner I'd recommend using a single class and states rather than jumping straight into separating your methods into different classes. It's good practice, but not necessarily needed when you're just making a simple script.

• 1 month later...